Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Come on folks,
    #1 DIRTY HARRY!!!!!
    also,
    Magnum Force, The Enforcer, Sudden Impact, The Dead Pool

Smith & Wesson must of sold a crap load of model 29's back in the day!:yesway:
    +1 on the whole Dirty Harry series...they were all on AMC a couple of years ago and re-ignited my interest in revolvers.

Training Day also got me thinking about the Beretta 92FS, and within two weeks I'd purchased one!

I guess I see why the manufacturers would want their weapons featured in these movies...I pride myself on avoiding being sucked in by advertising, but the placement of guns in these movies sure worked on me!

BTW, I could spend (and have spent) a lot of time browsing the Internet Movie Firearms Database. What a cool site! My favorite movie of all time, The Godfather, is on there...seems that the mobsters back in the day really liked the S&W Model 36.

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    Just watched Inception.

Besides being an excellent movie, there are tons of awesome guns in it :draw:

There is a scene in the beginning where he is quietly moving through what looks like a hotel with a handgun + suppressor. He moves toward his target, places his support hand over top of the gun, fires, catches the casing as it flies out, and then slides into the victim, catching him before he falls. It's pretty slick.

Benjamin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Lord of War

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

Top Bottom