• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Been carrying a Strider PT model for a few years now. I really like the size, it hasn't failed me at any task yet. The only issue I seem to have is misplacing it regularly, just found it last night clipped to a pocket in a pair of pants that had been through the wash.

IMG_3047_zpstadeb5zv.jpg

IMG_3046_zpsm9glrmnp.jpg

CptCrik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Bloomington, Indiana
    I went with the SOG Escape. I like to try and have a multi use for things that I carry. The escape has a wire stripper, cord/seat belt cutter, and a glass breaker on it. So nice to get a lot of different options out of such a compact knife. Not to mention that right out of the box it is very easy to open with one hand.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I've already replied earlier, but I've been tossing in the Brous Silent Soldier Flipper intermittently as well depending on what I think I'll be getting into.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    Mine is a Kershaw Crown with the Walmart limited edition blue handles. It's a cheap, but good knife, it does the job well and its inexpensive enough that i don't worry when i lose one, i just go buy another for $10.

jlehman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Central Indiana
    Gerber EZ out mini for work, don't want to have to worry about busting an expensive knife.
    Kershaw Scallion serrated edge all the rest of the time. Both have been super trusty and didn't break the bank

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    For the past couple months it's been a Kershaw Skyline, I like it, but looking to replace it. Wanting to go back to a fixed blade. Carried a Griptilian for a year or so, just a little chunky for me. Really enjoyed carrying my ESEE Izula for awhile, just want a little larger.

Top Bottom