• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I tend to swap around between a ZT Hinderer flipper, Benchmade Onslaught, and a Spyderco Civilian. The ZT definitely seems to get carried more than the rest, I really love the feel of the knife and it opens very smoothly with the flip stud.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Until recently, for the last 5 years my EDC knife was a Utica Team Realtree folding hunter -it finally broke. I paid 8$ for it on clearance at a T/A truckstop... seriously one of THE best knives I've ever owned for a cheapy... I used it daily and it took tons of abuse. I even used it to cut off a torn mudflap.
    Carrying a Karambit II now. Its not really practical, and Im looking for something else.

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Kershaw Shallot, my dad got me one in flat black, love it. Maybe it's tactical black...

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I generally have a ZT0750 on my left side, and a ZT0350 composite on my right side.

The right side gets switched up every so often. I'll also carry a Kershaw Rake composite, a Kershaw Leek composite, or a Kershaw JYD composite, or an Al Mar Falcon when I want to be fancy.

When I don't want to carry a knife, I'll tote a Kershaw Chive or a Kershaw Shuffle.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Kershaw Blur and a Gerber multi-plier.

The blade on the multitool is partially serrated, which is nice about once a month. That blade also gets the abusive tasks like cutting tubing off of barbed fittings.

Top Bottom