• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I'm hard on knives. So I go with the inexpensive but decent quality boker Kalashnikov autos. Have had good luck with them.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    My normal EDC beater knife, been abusing this Strider for the last four years.
    T76D9eph.jpg

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I carry a Kershaw Dash. Got it as a X-Mass present from my employer 2yrs ago, didn't give it much thought till I sharpened it and WOW! talk about sharp. Then I researched it. Turns out it's a pretty good knife.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I got rid of all of my knives except my Spyderco PM2 6 months ago. I have since not had a single urge to carry anything else. It is the perfect size, weight is perfect, and is a cutting machine. I couldn't ask for anything more.

w35t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Any one of these depending on my mood, I'm not biased or anything xD

The black polymer Delica is the one I abuse the most.

The latest addition is the Damascus Delica with Titanium handle which I love! It's crazy light compared to the stainless Delica.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Right pocket...

My Old Timer is similar, has a small slightly curved blade in addition to the three you have opened. I'm actually comforted knowing that I'm not the only one whose Old Timer blades have rusted. Mine are a bit worse. But that main blade can be made extremely sharp and it holds the edge reasonably well.

I also carry a Buck Vantage at work. Sharpens well and given the abuse I heap on it the edge is pretty tough, considering the price point.

sweendogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    I have a couple of Kershaw's that I like. Stainless Steel Ken Onion Leek is what I usually have on me.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My Old Timer is similar, has a small slightly curved blade in addition to the three you have opened. I'm actually comforted knowing that I'm not the only one whose Old Timer blades have rusted. Mine are a bit worse. But that main blade can be made extremely sharp and it holds the edge reasonably well.

We were whippin out knives at work one day. Three of us, including the owner, all carried that same Old Timer.

And that's not rust, it's patina.;)

I love some good old high carbon steel.:yesway:

Top Bottom