• Which Glock is Your Favorite?

• Total voters

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My personal favorite is the G23. Also love the G30, excellent shooting gun. I think the G19 is the most popular though. I pretty much like all Glocks though :D

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    My next handgun will likely be a glock 20SF. More because of the caliber than because it's a glock. If they didn't have the SF small/slim frame models out I probably wouldn't be looking at it. I'd also like to buy a G19 someday too, but that's a little farther off. If only they'd made a G19SF....

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    It always amazes me how many people make mention of having the gun "fit you" or "feel right" in your hand and then say the glock grip angle has no meaning. For me, the standard glock grip angle doesn't feel right. The SF models pretty much straightened that out for me and now glocks are back on the menu. The reason I'd like to buy a G19 is for a gun ban investment.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It always amazes me how many people make mention of having the gun "fit you" or "feel right" in your hand and then say the glock grip angle has no meaning. For me, the standard glock grip angle doesn't feel right. The SF models pretty much straightened that out for me and now glocks are back on the menu. The reason I'd like to buy a G19 is for a gun ban investment.

^this^ Glock's grip angle does not fit my hand for ****. With the large back strap on my FN's. The web of my hand fits snugly into the tang of the grip. So, it makes it more comfortable and I can shoot it more accurately. So, before anyone gets butt hurt. I'm not bad mouthing Glock. They just do not fit my hand comfortably. If a gun does not fit my hand I will not own it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    and of which has nothing to do with this poll....

I can start a thread called nothing but "Glock" and it'd have 500 views in 12 hours and responses from the same group of people who don't like them.

:+1: :ingo:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    back on topic, most popular as I see it among Glockers I know.

G19
    G23
    G34
    G27
    G17
    G22
    G26

unless you are Shooter521, who just says "all of the above"

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    and of which has nothing to do with this poll....

I can start a thread called nothing but "Glock" and it'd have 500 views in 12 hours and responses from the same group of people who don't like them.

:+1: :ingo:

I was not being negative though. Like you, never go, as you call off topic. I was just commenting on your grip angle comment. I do not have to say anything else. The thread speaks for itself.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Nope, I just ignore all this "grip angle" nonsense and shoot the guns.

Maybe you need to reread what you wrote regarding the grip angle before mentioning it has nothing to do with the thread.

You actually brought it up and that's what inspired me to comment about it. For me I don't like the regular style grip, but I do like the SF. Nothing complicated that, it just is what it is.

I'm not surprised though to see I'm one of two votes for the G20. It's just not that popular and the ammo is expensive unless you reoad.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I was not being negative though. Like you, never go, as you call off topic. I was just commenting on your grip angle comment. I do not have to say anything else. The thread speaks for itself.

yeah...

first, I commented on Cru's response about a Glock 1911

but let's review your other three contributions to this thread, in order:

not a response to the most popular Glock

Sorry to say this. Glock thread=grab your popcorn and beer.

:popcorn: :cheers:

I have nothing negative to say. It's just bound to happen.

not if you ignored the thread, like the rest of us do the FN threads...

^this^ Glock's grip angle does not fit my hand for ****. With the large back strap on my FN's. The web of my hand fits snugly into the tang of the grip. So, it makes it more comfortable and I can shoot it more accurately. So, before anyone gets butt hurt. I'm not bad mouthing Glock. They just do not fit my hand comfortably. If a gun does not fit my hand I will not own it.

Nobody is butt hurt over sensitive hands not being able to cope with a handgun grip angle, trust me.

Feel free to ignore Glock threads, it's really not that hard to do. :yesway:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I like the 27, small, concealable, packs a punch and im accurate with it to at least 50 yards

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I have only shot a G17, G19 and G26 and personally have a strong preference for the G19.
    In the US my guess is probably the G23 or G22 in overall sales due LEOs usually carrying 40 followed by either the G17 or G19.
    Worldwide I am pretty confident it's the G17 due to 9mm being the standard military caliber and 40 not really being very popular outside the US.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Link?

or are you talking about my ignoring grip angle non-sense in response to Cru's joke about a 1911 Glock?

The link was in post #52. I was talking about your comment when you brought up the grip angle.

Top Bottom