• Total voters

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I voted for the G19, it was my first Glock purchase back in '88 and still going strong, its been carried, range duty, starting out new people w/ a handgun etc... so I believe thats a statement and testiment to the 19.

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    favorite Glock

I should say all of them but I haven't shot em all .....yet! I like the 26, the baby glock not because I'm a baby tho. I'm 6-2 245lbs but I like the carry size and little to no recoil allows you to stay on target and the aamo is plentiful and cheap:):

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    9mm conversion barrel for the glock 27

I think its Sportsmens Guide or Cheaper than dirt that offers a 9mm barrel for a Glock 27, the 9mm mags fit so for under $150 you can have 2 pistols in 1...40 s&w and 9mm

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Had a 19, 2-22's, 23, and 32. Only one I still have is a 22. Its my carry gun as well. Just feels right weight wise when I'm shooting it. I'd also have to agree that I bet more 22's are owned than any other just because of the sheer number of departments both state and federal that issue them.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    For pure shooting and function I would say G19. But 1) I have converted strictly to .40. 2) you can convert the 40 to 9mm. So I voted G23. That's what I own.

karodger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Northside Indy/Lafayette
    Who really cares what is the most popular Glock? (There...I just added to my post-count too)

Well seeing as how 94 people care enough to vote... and what's it your business why I care? Can't someone just be curious? Am I not allowed to do a poll for a class that I'm taking and advocating guns and the 2A or do I have to ask you before I "add to my post count"? In short no one really cares what you think and 94 Active users on this forum actually care to vote and know the answer. If you don't have anything worth while to say keep it to your sorry self.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I had a 19 and a 23 years and years ago, both brand spanking new Gen 1s. The 19 was a good gun, so good I traded it for a 23 when they came out cause I figured bigger had to be better. Sadly, the 23 was a POS :(

I wouldn't turn my nose up at a Gen 3 or 4 19 or 17 again someday. Don't tell Hickman.

Don't look at me, I'm stuck on 1911's these days...

Top Bottom