• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    For those of you with the various Benellis, have any of you mounted a flashlight on the barrel or tube mag directly? My friend mounted a surefire on the tube mag of his M1S90 and it kept sliding toward the muzzle. He eventually had to move the mount to behind the clamp that connects the barrel and tube mag. Just wondering if anyone else had that problem.

I'd post a pic of my M1, but it's bone stock, not even a sling on it, and I plan to keep it that way.
    Yup, it's called the Nordic Clamp, model with the Rail. I have seen it on an M2 I shoot and an M4. I also run the Nordic clamp on some of my 870's with a TLR1 on it. Mesa clamp with rail works too but I prefer the Nordic.

TacticalShotgunner.com

Not to dis the OP but.............M3?! For christ sake there is a reason why they are rare but love is love and love is blind. Even more rare perhaps is the old M1 Practical. It doubled as a tent pole
    Benelli M1 Super 90 - TheFiringLine Forums

The coolest AND rarest wish I had bought it...........M1 field 20 gauge with pistol grip stock, extended mag and full camo. Tactical 20 gauge from the factory disguised as a hunting gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    If the Marines are done with their pi$ contest..... here are a couple of 870s: (thanks to Ron at tacticalshotgunner.com)

870s002.jpg

And before you get all bent out of shape, Im regular Army, Airborne Infantry type from the '80s..... and I do remember when we received the new A2s and it took many months before we recieved the 62gr ammo for them.

:popcorn:

Ha ha, funny... I am justifying myself, they have yet to prove anything... They asked, I delivered. And yeah, that's cool. Good for you bro. And yeah, I knew quite a few old schoolers that showed me a thing or 2 about shooting, recovery after shooting, basic and advanced postions, etc. That's information that's priceless... I'll pass it down for generations of my family to come.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    100_1396.jpg

Marine with high tube and S&J Rail

My M4 and M2\
    100_1286.jpg

The rack and Louis Awerbucks last class.
    100_1180.jpg

100_1184.jpg

Another High Tube setup.
    100_1286.jpg

Three of my shotties with the 94
    102_0723-1.jpg

Range trip from last year.
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i264/Gungho_1989
    /misc050.jpg

an old pic
    SRXauctions028.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I like my SBR Remington. It was cut down my Scatterguns. Nice and simple, new stock and Surefire forearm. You don't need anything else. The stock pouch is for my beanbag rounds.
    Worktoys1.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I think it probably is as he is clearly a law-enforcement officer! For those who don't know, what were talking about is the telescopic stock and pistol-grip with high-cap magazine tube on an imported semi auto shotgun year of importation 1989- could be a pre-ban though? See I told you I knew my stuff and also that the Avitar in question was clearly that of an A-1 but I didn't want to get involved in that sh##storm! I've been at this a long time/since I was 5 years old!

Uhhh, no? I was questioning the short barrel. The rest of the jibber-jabber you mentioned has nothing to do with anything.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Denny, I take it that's a dept. owned gun?
    Yeah, it's my issued scatter gun. As relaxed as Indiana's guns laws are, it is a bit goofy that we are not allowed to own a SBS. We can own a AOW but I prefer a buttstock with my shotguns. We have a few that are about 1" shorter with rifle sights but I like mine just fine. Good for clearing houses and such.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Nick, Denny347's 870 doesn't technically "have to be" a dept. gun. I know that there are a few LEO's that have SBS's that are individually owned. Their "chief" can sign off on them and attach a letter stating that weapon can and will be used for "official" use.

The drawback is, is that down the road if the officer quits, fired or for some other reason is no longer an LEO, they either must destroy the SBS or put the gun in title 1 configuration and have it removed from the registry.

And before you say anything, YES, it is BS!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I think it probably is as he is clearly a law-enforcement officer! For those who don't know, what were talking about is the telescopic stock and pistol-grip with high-cap magazine tube on an imported semi auto shotgun year of importation 1989- could be a pre-ban though? See I told you I knew my stuff and also that the Avitar in question was clearly that of an A-1 but I didn't want to get involved in that sh##storm! I've been at this a long time/since I was 5 years old!
    It started its life as a 20yr old Remington 870 18" barrel with a 5rd tube. Scattergun shortened them to 14" barrel and re-parked them. Everything else is plain 'ol Remington, still with a 5rd tube. We actually have a few with 12" barrels but there is no point in one for myself. My Surefire light is as short as my shotgun will get and having a barrel shorter than that will look a bit off.

Top Bottom