• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Now, as for coolest/meanest lookin' shotty, go to the link and click on the 930 Roadblocker.

85335.jpg

Meh.

I much prefer the looks of the 930 SPX Pistol Grip.
    85370.jpg

Ahh, tube guns. How quaint. ;)

I gotta say, those dorks at Mossberg sure are in love with that AR-50 muzzle brake... they'll put one on anything!
    37130.jpg

Yes boys and girls, that's a .22 rifle. And no, it's not a Photoshop. :wtf:

Rattlesnake46319

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    85335.jpg

Meh.

I much prefer the looks of the 930 SPX Pistol Grip.
    85370.jpg

Ahh, tube guns. How quaint. ;)

I gotta say, those dorks at Mossberg sure are in love with that AR-50 muzzle brake... they'll put one on anything!
    37130.jpg

Yes boys and girls, that's a .22 rifle. And no, it's not a Photoshop. :wtf:

Like I said, got no use for it, but hey, if people are buying it, more power to Mossberg.

I like the look of the pistol grip and I hear that Choate stock eats up recoil nicely, been thinking about adding one to mine. However, with the safety being mounted on top of the receiver, that could get tricky.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I am really having a hard time believing that you are in doubt here. Have you not ever visited the ClassIII (NFA) section of this site? Haven't you heard about NFA day? What do I need to do to convince you? You want me to go take a video of the damn thing dumping a mag next to a copy of today's paper, a la "ransome"?

If you really want to make a bet out of this, then I propose the sum of TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. I just happen to be in need of about that much...

Dude, I am just playing with you guys. I have a lot of friends that own actual A1s and converted their A2s to full auto. I am just pulling your legs. And yes, I have been to the other parts of the site. Ha ha, not that extreme but yes... I know it exists. Pictures are proof, and you got it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I highly doubt Dragon Talon's really a marine or expert marksman. I bet he's just a wannabe...

...just kidding Dragon, but how does it feel to have your postings questioned? Just because I can!

Yeah, okay... You really wanna bet that one? I'll even take a picture of my license plates, my DD 214, my Reserve Contract, umm, hell, even in uniform... Take your pic... You can even show up to my job and I'll give you the tour. Ha ha, and I have the Expert Badges and range reports to prove it. I'll gladly show you them. I am a 4th award Pistol expert and a 3rd award Rifle expert. Now, I am not a Recon Sniper, but that's another ball game...

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    Sounds cool I would like to see one of those Beats the heck out of my tactical shotgun old single shot with a flashlight duct tapped to the barrel lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    The M-16A1 with the "auto" selector position was general issue until it was officially replaced by the M-16A2 with the "burst" position, beginning in 1985.

You'd lose some money on that bet. :):

Why is it so hard to believe? :dunno: Registered full-auto weapons are completely legal to own in Indiana. I've fired VUPDblue's M-16 on several occasions (see photo above), as well as two others (one a factory Colt, and the other a Frankford Arsenal) owned by different individuals. All were most assuredly capable of full-auto fire (and a helluva lot of fun).

I know all too well about the A1's compared to A2's. You forget I am a Marine, and I stated that in a previous post... 3 round burst compared to full auto. Spraying and praying, or controlled rapid fire. After Beruit Lebanon barracks bombing (one of which a Gunny I know was there) he was one of the first to test out the A2's. He remembers when they went into effect.

I tried and tested A4s and M4 carbines too (in my unit I was issued both). A4's are great, but I still love the A2's. Much more simple, and just as accurate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I *do* question his alleged Marine status.

Which is it, dude? Did you qualify Expert? Or did you get a pizza box? :dunno:

Alleged? Ask me anything only a Marine would know.... I should be asking you this... Are you a Marine?

And question it all you want. I did 5 years active, and I am spending my last 3 years as a reservist. Big whoop... I have 2 tours to Iraq and back, okay, mulitple CAX's, umpteen field ops, I could keep going on and on.

I am an expert. 3rd award Rifle, and 4th award Pistol... So what of it? And what did you get? Sounds like you are the Dominoes delivery guy... not me... 230, then a 46, then a 45, the last RR I was on closed on Prequal and qual day due to inclement weather, so we couldn't finish. That was my last RR before I went from Active to Reserve. Then I heard they implemented the old rifle scoring again. And now they have even more stuff to qualify. Either way, its the nature of the beast...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah, okay... You really wanna bet that one? I'll even take a picture of my license plates, my DD 214, my Reserve Contract, umm, hell, even in uniform... Take your pic... You can even show up to my job and I'll give you the tour. Ha ha, and I have the Expert Badges and range reports to prove it. I'll gladly show you them. I am a 4th award Pistol expert and a 3rd award Rifle expert. Now, I am not a Recon Sniper, but that's another ball game...

Again, "just kidding Dragon."
    If you'll look closely, I used your exact wording from your earlier post and directed it back at you. Just trying to make a point.

I don't doubt any of your claims. I have no reason to. Thank you for your service.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Again, "just kidding Dragon."
    If you'll look closely, I used your exact wording from your earlier post and directed it back at you. Just trying to make a point.

I don't doubt any of your claims. I have no reason to. Thank you for your service.

I thought that sounded familiar... Ha ha ha, I know. Guys on this site are trigger/typo happy...

You are welcome. I do it for everyone, your family and mine. I am able bodied, and I won't take **** from anyone that threatens our way of life, our freedom of choice, and our rights to believe in something bigger than ourselves.... I could go on, but you guys get the picture.

And to all our fallen brothers and sisters...

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    For those of you with the various Benellis, have any of you mounted a flashlight on the barrel or tube mag directly? My friend mounted a surefire on the tube mag of his M1S90 and it kept sliding toward the muzzle. He eventually had to move the mount to behind the clamp that connects the barrel and tube mag. Just wondering if anyone else had that problem.

I'd post a pic of my M1, but it's bone stock, not even a sling on it, and I plan to keep it that way.

Slade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Evansvile
    For those of you with the various Benellis, have any of you mounted a flashlight on the barrel or tube mag directly? My friend mounted a surefire on the tube mag of his M1S90 and it kept sliding toward the muzzle. He eventually had to move the mount to behind the clamp that connects the barrel and tube mag. Just wondering if anyone else had that problem.

The M3 in my pic above has a light mounted to the tube. Never had an issue with it moving.

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    It looks like a better mount than the one my friend has. I think his mount has a one inch long clamp on the barrel, that one looks to have three or four. I was just wondering if it was an issue with recoil or vibration. I have an old pellet rifle and I absolutely cannot keep a scope on it, the vibration of the spring will work the rings backwards in the dovetails. I've tried tightening the hell out of them and I even tried loctite, nothing doing.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    If the Marines are done with their pi$$ing contest..... here are a couple of 870s: (thanks to Ron at tacticalshotgunner.com)

870s002.jpg

And before you get all bent out of shape, Im regular Army, Airborne Infantry type from the '80s..... and I do remember when we received the new A2s and it took many months before we recieved the 62gr ammo for them.

:popcorn:

Top Bottom