• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have 3 Blackhawks and was offered a 4th today. A Super Blackhawk 3 screw 44mag. I will no doubt buy the dang thing. I enjoy shooting them.

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    I am kicking myself for not saving the pics, but there was a thread on reddit that had some pics of a guys blackhawk (possibly super?) that got trapped between his truck and the road as he was flipping around during a crash. Aside from the obvious grinds (real bad on the frame around the grips, and the end of the barrel) the only other thing I recall happening to the pistol was the pin holding the cylinder in broke. You could see a quite perfect groove cut in the cylinder from the firing pin as the cylinder was being spun while rolling down the road. But, it was essentially still intact. AFTER BEING CAUGHT BETWEEN A 2-3 TON VEHICLE AND THE ROAD DURING A ROLLOVER. That right there kinda sealed the deal for me. Smith's are realllll pretty, and real smooth...but that kind of strength speaks to the reliability I like in guns. I don't think I could actually break a Blackhawk, and that almost scares me.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i like them in 45C.....bottom ones a Redhawk...

2ajqeec.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I was hoping to have pics of my new Bisley hunter tonight, but Buds is slow shipping right now.:( Last few I've bought from them they've shipped within a day or two.

Nothing yet Brother....I am going to play with it when it gets here...I bet you had no idea "putting it on the books" included me shooting at imaginary deer in the parking lot!:D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Nothing yet Brother....I am going to play with it when it gets here...I bet you had no idea "putting it on the books" included me shooting at imaginary deer in the parking lot!:D

You've been good luck with the other guns I've transferred through your shop, so be my guest! You can even go ahead and mount a nice scope on it, and put it in some cool, old west type leather for me, too!

Got an email that it shipped today, so I'll see ya Tuesday afternoon.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    44 mag.
    I've caved in to pressure from my oldest son, and will be going Deer hunting this season for the first time in over 20 years. I can't wait to hunt with this baby.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    44 mag.
    I've caved in to pressure from my oldest son, and will be going Deer hunting this season for the first time in over 20 years. I can't wait to hunt with this baby.

That is my dream Blackhawk, LT-- congrats on what I think is the sweetest wheelgun currently made!

Top Bottom