• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    "Full of truth," 'eh? As one of those within that "13%," I hadn't realized how poorly educated, unproductive, criminally inclined, and apt to abuse welfare that I am. That fact that you, nor anyone else understands how highly offensive that article is (as I doubt Black Anericans like the idea of being referred to a "Africans," or "tribesmen," only proves that INGO is no longer a place I, personally, feel welcome.

Don't worry. Most of us like having you around. Don't let someone like that run you off.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why can't we just all get along? :dunno:

Maybe drop all racist rhetoric? Klan, BLM whatever, we are all just people again, like before Obama.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Why can't we just all get along? :dunno:

Maybe drop all racist rhetoric? Klan, BLM whatever, we are all just people again, like before Obama.

Mankind in general has never all just gotten along, and never will. Conflict is a part of who we are, and that will never change. There will always be small-minded bigots out there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Mankind in general has never all just gotten along, and never will. Conflict is a part of who we are, and that will never change. There will always be small-minded bigots out there.

The question is who is most at fault? Is it the small minded bigots or is it the gullible, who allow themselves to be offended by words?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The question is who is most at fault? Is it the small minded bigots or is it the gullible, who allow themselves to be offended by words?

it's been my experience that the people most capable of getting along with others are the ones with the thickest skin.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

There is no fault, really. It's just who we are. I guess you can blame God if you want, but that serves about as much purpose as trying to blame some group or other.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Man we need to come up with some kind of cheat sheet for these asterisks. You know like

1) *** = the

2) **** = stop

3) ***** = going

Etc

I mean look at this---> Common Seven-Letter Words

donkey-in-hole.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Guy I do shirts for wanted me to make a shirt with a picture of a cop with a klan hood on.

Told him take that hate speech somewhere else. I don't care how green his money is.

Who is the ******* now? Hopefully you vote printcraft for *******.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guy I do shirts for wanted me to make a shirt with a picture of a cop with a klan hood on.

Told him take that hate speech somewhere else. I don't care how green his money is.

Who is the ******* now? Hopefully you vote printcraft for *******.

Seconded.

All in favor, say aye.

Wait. What does ******* mean? That could be a bad word. Second rescinded.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might be asking yourself, "What in the **** is 'environmental racism'?"

This comes from a Twitter verified account, it's not satire, the name is aurabogado. They "write about environmental racism"

"Environmental racism" is apparently a term to describe bad business practices regarding pollution or a general biotoxic environment as the result of poor management as created by larger, rich institutions in poor, usually black areas. It has nothing to do with hurricanes, of course.

This is what a radical looks like, and should not be considered someone that represents a group as a whole.

yqaf92gpkzpx.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom