• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    They can't be organized and not organized at the same time. To have unorganized black people not having part of "the movement", that logically implies there is an organized movement. I can see you're migrating slowly towards that reality. :stickpoke:

But yeah, if you asked any of the people taking part in the Milwaukee nonsense shown in the videos, they'd probably tell you they're part of BLM. And I would hope the people actually organized in BLM would denounce those people. But wait. BLM's DeRay McKesson didn't denounce that violence. He didn't denounce "beating whites" He denounce the violence that caused the "protests". Yeah, he actually called that **** "protests". :rolleyes:

This is getting out of control. Again, BLM the organization, isn't helping. The POTUS isn't helping. The community leaders, well some are trying, and others, they're just trying to cash in.
    I hear George Soros has been helping....lately to the tune of at least $650,000.I am sure there was a lot more that we have not heard about yet......that there would buy some real GOOD anarchy and fireworks. How would you file that on your taxes?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I would say this movement has been beating a dead horse for quite some time in my opinion. I do not even read or listen to any of the stories because the VERY FEW sane ones have been overshadowed by the anarchy,riots,murders,and lies.It is the radical wing of the Free Sh!+ Army.

Last edited:

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    “[There has been] absolutely no violence. Where is he getting his information?,” Black Lives Matter organizer Vanessa Vascez-Corleone told Patch.

Vascez-Corleone said the KKK was welcome to show up — if they have the guts.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Apparently Milwaukee's police chief has a bit different take on who stirred up the citizenry.

CNN Cuts Sylville Smith Sister's Call to Move Riots to Suburbs: 'Burn That Sh*t Down!'...Update: CNN Admits to Mischaracterizing Sisters's Call for Peace - Breitbart

In a separate story, CNN insisted that the neighborhood in North Milwaukee has been “long marred by racial tensions.”

Even the city’s police chief, Ed Flynn, said during a Monday press conference that the rioting had little to do with Saturday’s police-involved shooting.
    But Chief Flynn had a little finger pointing of his own to do. He claimed a contingent from the Revolutionary Communist Party of Chicago is responsible for riling his city.

“The (group) showed up, and actually they’re the ones who started to cause problems leading into evening by marching and trying to take over Sherman and Burleigh,” Flynn said. “That was about 11:30 at night. We made it to 11:30 in the evening, and we had these characters show up…”

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apparently Milwaukee's police chief has a bit different take on who stirred up the citizenry.

CNN Cuts Sylville Smith Sister's Call to Move Riots to Suburbs: 'Burn That Sh*t Down!'...Update: CNN Admits to Mischaracterizing Sisters's Call for Peace - Breitbart

In a separate story, CNN insisted that the neighborhood in North Milwaukee has been “long marred by racial tensions.”

Even the city’s police chief, Ed Flynn, said during a Monday press conference that the rioting had little to do with Saturday’s police-involved shooting.
    But Chief Flynn had a little finger pointing of his own to do. He claimed a contingent from the Revolutionary Communist Party of Chicago is responsible for riling his city.

“The (group) showed up, and actually they’re the ones who started to cause problems leading into evening by marching and trying to take over Sherman and Burleigh,” Flynn said. “That was about 11:30 at night. We made it to 11:30 in the evening, and we had these characters show up…”

He's an idiot, and now showing that he's a politician.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom