• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have a Walther P22 that I really enjoy. I bought it just for the fact that I can shoot it as much as I want for cheap. The only thing with it is that I have to use high velocity ammo in order for it to cycle the action. As long as I stick with the right ammo I do not have any problems with it. I also owned a Phoenix Arms 22 in the past that I fired more than 10,000 rounds through with no problems at all. I sold it to a friend and he still shoots it with no problems.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I use both Walther P22's and the Sig Mosquito in my classes. Both don't like Remington ammo, but are fine with CCI and Federal.

What's the BEST? The Colt Ace. :D

Sgt Mayhem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    My first 22 pistol was a S&W 22A with a 7in bbl. a lot of people have since given me poor reviews but I love the thing. Accurate and easy to shoot. (kind of a pain on assembly tho) I would recommend it.

I've shot both the Walther P22 and the Buckmark. I like them both but if it were my money I would go with the Buckmark. Beautiful pistol and the trigger is so smooth.:twocents:

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    another for ruger markIII here. had some issues when i got it. put 500 through it, did easy mod to mags, and shoots anything now. just got a p22, and havent shot it enough to give good evaluation yet. tons of parts for all pistols mentioned in this thread to, which is *****in!
    no experience with anything other than these 2 so far.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I had the chance to fire a few Buckmarks over the weekend and they were great. So good that my rotten fiancee is going to buy one before I do (I have to be careful what I say now--she might be lurking around here!) I might save up for one of the more expensive models, or get something else and just shoot hers!

Every time I go to a gun shop and mention that I'm looking for 22s someone puts a Walther P22 in my hand. It feels really good there. I don't think I want to pick one up, but maybe I'll look into the PK380 or P11 for a carry piece if they feel as nice.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    RUGER10MKII081808003Medium-1.jpg

RUGER MKII 10"

TARGET22_PISTOLS062308001Medium-1.jpg

S&W Model 41

BROWN_BUCK031809.jpg

BROWNING BUCKMARK (Tac Sol upper)

:rockwoot:

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    Walther P22, as long as u break it in, and keep it clean it shoots fine. Fun little plinker. Added bonus-unlike Ruger- all the features are in the same place as a full size gun, hence it is a great gun to train women and children with. just my:twocents:

triton54

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    NE
    I grew up with my dad's and S&W 41, I loved it... Then it got stolen and I have been looking for a good deal on one.

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    My dad picked up a MKIII, and I shot it this past weekend. He upgraded the grips to those big, obnoxious-looking ones, but they were really comfortable. I thought it was pretty sweet, and I'll probably end up buying one for myself someday.

I really don't think you can go wrong with Ruger.

wizard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Chesterton
    I've had a Ruger Standard Automatic second gun I ever bought lost track of round count 20 years ago, never a problem. Would never get rid of it I don't even think the take down is all that bad just unique.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Had a nice pair of S&W 422's until they got stolen out of my place.
    Great gun and accurate, wish I could find another.
    Had Walther P22s, didn't care for sloppy trigger and rear sight not height adjustable.

jespol227

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Browning Buckmark and the lurking fiance

I had the chance to fire a few Buckmarks over the weekend and they were great. So good that my rotten fiancee is going to buy one before I do (I have to be careful what I say now--she might be lurking around here!) I might save up for one of the more expensive models, or get something else and just shoot hers!

Every time I go to a gun shop and mention that I'm looking for 22s someone puts a Walther P22 in my hand. It feels really good there. I don't think I want to pick one up, but maybe I'll look into the PK380 or P11 for a carry piece if they feel as nice.

Yuppers- the Buckmark should be in my greedy little hands by Tuesday
    :)Much love to Jpo117 from the lurking fiance.Jes
    PS- You can't blame a girl for having good taste in pistols...

Last edited:

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Ruger MKII is the best deal for the money IMHO they're accurate, dependable, and they'lle shoot any type of ammo you throw at em.

Top Bottom