• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The past week: 20 miles of running and rucking, weights, Bootcamp and a long bike ride. Combat Fitness? Check.

2 Dryfire sessions. G19, AK, shotgun.

1 Fight Nite. Focus mits, heavy bag, drills and sparring

1 Range session with the crew. Rolling thunder, MISS Meltdown and two man move and shoot drills.

Practiced my knots, underwater.

Did some foraging with my oldest daughter.

Bought some 12g ammo, and a few isobutane fuel canisters

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Took Fighting Pistol at Tactical Response. Checking into a medical class and a possible hand to hand class to extend training. Need to get better skills to survive with less

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    How'd you like it? I'm trying to talk Mrs. teddy12b into letting me get to one of these.

Great time! I wrote an AAR that summed a lot of it up in the Tactics and Training section. It is well worth taking a class like this to learn new things as well as build on the fundamentals you already have.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Finally got eggs...two tiny banty eggs...but hey that's a start. the fridge took a dump...too old to justify repair....man these new units are pricy!
    aquired a power scythe from the local stihl dealer...will report on practicality next few weeks...have oats and buckwheat to cut....I may wish I had a thresher
    before we're done...this year it's chicken feed. Next year we'll see what else we can grow.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Got some Milsurp 12ga 00, updated the med bag and tossed the old stuff, bought some pistol mags, loaded more 45- switching to 9mm on monday. Repurchased some gear that was stolen out of my truck by some kids, Asp, CAT tourniquet, splint. Tested new mags at the range.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pulled out the entire BOB equipment package. Dismantled and went through every piece. New Batts. in all the lights. Added some extras as in fresh spares etc. Clothing/food/gear/fire starting. Everything. Started last night. Bought a sweet back pack from Frank-N-stien today and it is getting filled with gear shortly. More weather protection and comfort. Better food.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Printed off the inventoried spreadsheets of all my preps. This weekends goal is to reinventory everything and correct any changes that have been made. Between moving, baby #3, and all the addition s and subtractions it's time to confirm where things stand.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finished the BOB program late last night. Everyone has a bag that is loaded with gear for the maintenance of the group. Spreading out the load has allowed us to get more into the same space. Sounds crazy but it works. Everything is accessible and we all have a set responsibility in crisis situations.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Bought 40lbs of rice, got a gallon of honey on order from a local honey man, and ordered some tobacco seeds online-which I plan to grow over the winter, indoors.

Oh also ordered 200 .30 cal bullets and bought 3 lbs of powder for my .300 wsm rifle, in addition to ordering the winter shelter system for my hennessy hamock tent, but that was this past Friday when I got paid....

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Added 2 more cases of assorted canned meats and vegetables along with 4 cases of bottled water. Also jarred a dozen quarts of fresh tomatoes from my garden

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    I FINALLY built the First in Forst out shelves for my wife! She is staring to see the advantages!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I actually quit smoking! Day 6 so far and doing great, still have a long way to go but my head is in the right place this time I think. I also decided to train for the Zombie 5K downtown in october.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I actually quit smoking! Day 6 so far and doing great, still have a long way to go but my head is in the right place this time I think. I also decided to train for the Zombie 5K downtown in october.

Good on you my friend.
    Where you been. I drove by a few times and honked at you but you looked busy so I kept rolling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom