• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Had a $10 off coupon for Meijer, so naturally I bought some ammo. I also managed to fill the truck up last night while gas was still $3.68, but didn't want to pay the $3.99 this morning to fill up some of my 5g cans, so I am going to wait a couple days for that.

Going to play some MW3 right now to work on my training...

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    have been around picking up the tree's knocked down in this crazy wind. I might be up to about 8 cords now. just need a splitter lol
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-7884-36-Inch-Super-Splitting/dp/B004M3BAQE]Fiskars 7884 X27 36-Inch Super Splitting Axe: Amazon.com: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

Great thing to have... I split all my wood by hand with the older, 28" version of this.

My first year burning (2010) I split 20 full cords of wood with one of these bad boys to get my stock up, and ensure that I have fully seasoned wood to burn.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    My son just got back from Terre Haute after taking the HAM test (he passed)

I checked out WalMart's Ham books. (I might order online rather than drive all the way up there.)

I got the other two gas cans ready for more storage. I will put at least one of them in my truck in case I find gas low enough.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    We need to get back to the basics - REAL, HEALTHY milk and other food products.

Supporting the big producers puts our health at risk. (filth, disease, chemicals, etc in "pasturized" milk.) (And then there are the "payoffs" to government officials for going after "pure" milk producers)

TRL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Hendricks Co.
    Just got done loading several hundred rounds, 223 and 308, received a new bag Lg alice pack this week to serve as bob, need to start moving items to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom