What happened to all the new threads!!!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Could have some fun with Monkey in the middle game or maybe the hey can you go down the street and get me that skyhook. I sell adhesives and some of the cabinet shops say that they send the new guy to go get a styrofoam cup full of solvent based adhesive for them. They don't make it more than halfway back before the solvent eats through the bottom of the cup. The red glue makes the ugliest mess.

zzephaniah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    NWI
    You can say I was crappy for coming to post, I did try to get 50 posts to use the classified I admit it wasn't a good idea. I apologize for any and all issues I caused, but I had no intent on causing harm. I actually liked a lot of the threads I read and I tried to create some conversation. I understand you all greatly dislike me and I won't continue to post here if the community disapproves. I do have a decent knowledge of guns, specifically 1911 gunsmithing, and I have an interest in learning more about other models. I do want to get a glock 26 and I'm not shady. I have my LTHC. I understand why it seemed offensive, but I outright said I needed 50 posts and many members were talking with me to try to help out. Either way, you sirs should have a good night, sorry again.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    You can say I was crappy for coming to post, I did try to get 50 posts to use the classified I admit it wasn't a good idea. I apologize for any and all issues I caused, but I had no intent on causing harm. I actually liked a lot of the threads I read and I tried to create some conversation. I understand you all greatly dislike me and I won't continue to post here if the community disapproves. I do have a decent knowledge of guns, specifically 1911 gunsmithing, and I have an interest in learning more about other models. I do want to get a glock 26 and I'm not shady. I have my LTHC. I understand why it seemed offensive, but I outright said I needed 50 posts and many members were talking with me to try to help out. Either way, you sirs should have a good night, sorry again.

gave us a laugh, and something to post about

Top Bottom