• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Probably a nice S&W 41. Happiness is slow fire .22lr out of an accurate, well-crafted pistol.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    There actually is no such thing.

I'm beginning to think the same. Guns won't buy you happiness. I mean, did any of the guns "complete" your life? No.

It's accessories that will complete your life. What do you guys think? Is it the perfect accessory that we're missing? If so, what is it?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Ruger PC 9mm.

Back in the day, I wanted a Marlin Camp 9, then I saw the Ruger PC 9 and decided I wanted one of those. They're both pretty scarce now, and very pricey when you do find them, so I had to get me a Hi-Point 995 to ease my "pistol caliber carbine" jones for the time being.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Right now, at this early morning hour, I feel like if I just buy the right thing, my life would be complete. I don't know what that thing would be. But if it were a gun, what would you buy to complete your life, and why?

What one gun could Santa bring me that would cause my stars fall into perfect alignment and give me the inner peace and harmony we all seek...? Pretty much...

[video=youtube;MrTsuvykUZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk&feature=player_detailpage#t=8[/video]

:laugh: :p :laugh:

...but the gun that is probably #1 at the top of my gotta have/bucket list is a pristine/new Colt .357 Python in the legendary royal blue finish...

python10.jpg

:drool:

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Call me crazy, but no gun could complete my life. I'd like to find a loyal, compassionate, passionate, Christian woman to date and possibly settle down with. THEN I might buy a 1911 of some kind.
    I'm very lucky in that area. Been married 5 yrs and she is the best thing to ever happen to me ( and no she doesn't go on here so no brownie points). so my choice would be ed brown special forces

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    The gun that would make my life perfect would be a ruger redhawk in a 5.5 inch version in 44 mag in a stainless version. That would make my life perfect and complete.

Buck67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Get a flintlock Kentucky longrifle, you know you always wanted one. You will have a chance to relearn shooting all over again. It is a lot less expensive to shoot, especially if you cast your own ball. Blackpowder only, substitutes won't work.

Buck67

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Call me crazy, but no gun could complete my life. I'd like to find a loyal, compassionate, passionate, Christian woman to date and possibly settle down with. THEN I might buy a 1911 of some kind.

My wife actually bought me my first 1911. She has also bought me a Ruger Red Label and 1st Gen Walther P99.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Ruger SR1911.

I never before in my life had this much trouble trying to get someone to take my money.
    I have cash. Not plastic, dead presidents. And I still can't even find one to save my bacon.
    I would OVERPAY for a Ruger SR1911. I would pay the full MSRP of $829. I do not CARE.
    I WANT this pistol. I want it more than I want my next bacon sandwich.

But there's still not one sitting in my holster.

Just happened to leave Gander Mountain in TH. They have a Commander for $799.00.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    My wife actually bought me my first 1911. She has also bought me a Ruger Red Label and 1st Gen Walther P99.

Now we're getting somewhere. The trick is to get a woman who will buy you the guns that will complete your wife. Oops, I mean "life." Freudian slip.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Right now, at this early morning hour, I feel like if I just buy the right thing, my life would be complete. I don't know what that thing would be. But if it were a gun, what would you buy to complete your life, and why?

Any given gun would "complete your life"? You need to expand your horizons.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think I would fall in the Wilson Combat 1911 group, but I doubt I will ever talk myself into spending that much. So perhaps a stainless Colt 1911 instead will be next up.

The only one that really made me happy for a extended period of time (more than a year) was my first one. The 870 that Santa Claus brought me almost 41 years ago.

Top Bottom