• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    There is one at Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke, about 10 mins away from Ft. Wayne. Was there as of Friday at 6pm. I also see them pop up at gander in the Fort.

For me it would be a semi auto rifle. Either an AK variant or AR variant. I will eventually end up with both so it doesn't matter which comes first.

Jon

[STRIKE]Sounds like I'm going for a drive.
    Be there by noon. Rock 'n' roll. Thanks for the tip.[/STRIKE]

CLOSED UNTIL WEDNESDAY?!

THWARTED AGAIN.

"I'll get you next time, gadget!"

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Currently it is the FN P90 I love the look of the gun. complimented with the FN fiveSeven would be awesome.

I also want a S&W M&P 9 full size for Home defense. I just picked up 1000+ rounds of .22LR might be a good time to get a gun that shoots 22LR maybe the M&P22 AR

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    The problem is when I find the gun that "Completes me", I suspect there is another one out there somewhere so the search starts again!

This is true, no one seems to understand that it will always be the one on the horizon that is most desirable. BTW, has any one seen any 16" naval guns on Gunbroker, I'm looking for one.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'd switch the slide racker to the other side....but this is pretty much it.

Why? Because 28-29+1rds of 38SuperComp hurling 124gr bullets at 1400-1450fps in a gun that doesn't move in recoil. The grip....that insanely fast hammer.... the Titanium Nitrate coated barrel....Open guns are awesome.

328.jpg

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Here is what you are looking for. I recently traded for a new Wilson Combat. It really is the only gun I want to shoot. I am very tempted to trade in the rest of my pistols to get Bill Wilson carry or Xtac compact.

VERT, I've got a BWC up here in Indy you're welcome to shoot sometime. It is sublime.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Not that it would complete my life...But I would very,very,very much love to have a Ruger 77/.17 walnut stock, blued steel w/ Sweet 17 scope.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    If that's the case, I've been completing my life about every 4 months for the past 25 years. Everything is a work in progress. :)
    Seems the same for me.. Just when I'm sure I know EXACTLY what I want and I manage to get it, I see something else that strikes my fancy.. Go figure.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Certified pistol instructor 1911 Mechanic

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    For me there is always another one out there.

This. Fo Shizzle. For the guy who said a Ruger SR 1911 would complete his life...good for you on keeping it simple. I want a Les Baer/Wilson Combat 1911 which would complete my life until I got a Colt Python, which would complete my life until I got a nickel SIG P225, which would complete my life until I got a nickel SIG P228, which would complete my life until I got an HK 45 C in tan, which would complete my life until I got a HK 45 C in OD green, you guys know the drill...

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    This. Fo Shizzle. For the guy who said a Ruger SR 1911 would complete his life...good for you on keeping it simple. I want a Les Baer/Wilson Combat 1911 which would complete my life until I got a Colt Python, which would complete my life until I got a nickel SIG P225, which would complete my life until I got a nickel SIG P228, which would complete my life until I got an HK 45 C in tan, which would complete my life until I got a HK 45 C in OD green, you guys know the drill...

It's already bringing a grin to my face. A thing of beauty is a joy to behold forever.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Right now, what would complete my life is for the six inch incision across my stomach and right side to QUIT HURTING! Well, the staples prolly have to come out first, but I don't like the stabbing feeling I get when I cough, hiccup, burp, laugh, take a deep breath, or sit down/stand up. Then, and ONLY THEN will I start thinking about guns again. The mere thought of a Mosin 91/30 recoil right now... I shudder to think...

I've been told this won't come out until December, but I am a patient person (Far better than being a patient...) and will use that time to save up the funds to purchase this. We've all heard of a M1-.22 one can buy. One can also turn a 10 22 into a M1 carbine look alike. What I am waiting for is the M1-9mm I heard is coming in December. Very interesting...

Top Bottom