• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arsenalAFC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2024
    Franklin, IN
    A few other forums I’m on that are on different topics have threads going for things that you bought today. Could be anything gun, ammo, holster, accessories etc related.

Today i traded a box of ammo for a VCM tactical backpack/range bag. It’s got more pockets than I’ll ever need and molle webbing. I added my own touch to it too
    I bought a new Glock 43x MOS, my first Glock…..wanted to see what all the fuss was about (ahem)!
    Won’t take it to the range before Tuesday next week but I like it so far. Trigger isn’t the greatest but not the worst either, size is great for EDC. I’ll likely go with a Holosun 507k-Shield mags-TLR7 sub-weeks holster.
    What else do I need?
    ArsenalAFC

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I bought a new Glock 43x MOS, my first Glock…..wanted to see what all the fuss was about (ahem)!
    Won’t take it to the range before Tuesday next week but I like it so far. Trigger isn’t the greatest but not the worst either, size is great for EDC. I’ll likely go with a Holosun 507k-Shield mags-TLR7 sub-weeks holster.
    What else do I need?
    ArsenalAFC
    Before you commit to shield mags, look at the PSA micro dagger mags. They have polymer coating in the spots that contact the poly mag-catch on the gun, thus eliminating the need to buy shield's metal mag-catch. I have 2 of the micro dagger mags and they work great in my G48.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I dont recall asking the per can thing with all the different sizes being different prices. I want to say 20 to 40 bucks a can. and thats from regular 50BMG to the large cans that hold 1,500 rds of belted 7.62. Those cans are the same height and length of the 30MM cans but are about a 1 1/2' narrower.
    That load was around $400.00 bucks.
    And they always have super clean cans. lol :wrongdoor:
    Do they have a website or in person only?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Do they have a website or in person only?
    They have a Facebook page. I just called and left a message and the husband returned my call.

I wanted a good load over hauling them out of a show. Plus I didn't know how many they would bring.
    Your South of Shelbyville right?
    If you want order what you need and I can pick them up and I can pay cash and meet you say, at Cabelas in Noblesville.

Now I'm out of town for a week or so starting next mon or tues.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They have a Facebook page. I just called and left a message and the husband returned my call.

I wanted a good load over hauling them out of a show. Plus I didn't know how many they would bring.
    Your South of Shelbyville right?
    If you want order what you need and I can pick them up and I can pay cash and meet you say, at Cabelas in Noblesville.

Now I'm out of town for a week or so starting next mon or tues.
    That'll have to wait until my cochlear is activated, and on my feet again.
    I'll keep this in mind. I'd love to meet you and maybe other INGO members sometime.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just got a new set of LPA fully adjustable fiber optic target sights for my CZ 75b pistol. I can’t wait to install them and then sight in the pistol. :shoot:

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Bought new soft cases for all of my firearms….. some of mine were upwards of over 30 yrs old. I just had a handful of rifle cases and a handful of pistol…. Now each one will have its own. Still need one for a revolver the correct size and three special ones for three particular rifles and one for a 22 rifle then I will be able to check that off :)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Bought new soft cases for all of my firearms….. some of mine were upwards of over 30 yrs old. I just had a handful of rifle cases and a handful of pistol…. Now each one will have its own. Still need one for a revolver the correct size and three special ones for three particular rifles and one for a 22 rifle then I will be able to check that off :)
    Soft cases or the gun socks? I’ve been thinking of getting some of the gun socks because a few of my rifles have gotten some safe dings in the wood. If they are the socks how do you mark them to know what’s in which one?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jrde409
    Top Bottom