What gun have you always always wished someone would make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ultralight 2" Manteba in 9mm, but .357 would be acceptable.

For pocket carry.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    A real H&K MP5 semi-auto that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
    Why doesn't anyone make a good 9mm carbine or pistol that can easily be converted to a sbr? The sig mpx is advertised as leo only but maybe it can be bought buy us scumbags too?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Savage did make a few of these in the model 24. Then again it might have been a 357 over 20 gauge. They made very few of them and I only had a chance to buy one once long ago.

I got one the other day after looking for a year...Made from 1979-1981...They are very solid and it was only made in 20 gauge...I gave $525 and danced for a good fifteen minutes after getting it...

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Glock 7 anyone? :):

LMAO. Oh man I almost forgot about those.

And for my 2 cents, a factory made bullpup AK type rifle. Also I second the hi point carbine accepting glock mags. Man they could have had a real winner with that... also assuming you didn't need tools to disassemble/unscrew the hi point apart, such a crappy takedown design.

Wine Country

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Double barrel 12 gauge pump shotgun. Always been intrigued by the idea. Even drew up some plans using a left handed eject 870, normal 870 and long pins...
    A guy did just that.

[video=youtube;wV6WJxaJfRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV6WJxaJfRg[/video]

I guess that doesn't count since it isn't Remington manufactured.

Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Let's see, I would start removing the first coplaint when it comes to 22. Reliability. I wish the would remove the rim and make it with a real small center fire, as long as the price stays close to the same. No rim would make it so much easier for double stack mags to feed it. Do the same thing for the wmr, and then we no longer have to pay 30 dollars for a box o 5.7 any more.
    7.62 x 25 is begging for a better hand gun and carbine to be fired in. I am thinking a glock 20 with a drop in barrel and there is a cheaper practice alternative to shooting 10 mm.
    a revolver 7.62x39 is fun, one in 7.62x54r is epic.

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    The 10mm caseless the Marines use in the Alien/Predator movies has always had me quite intrigued. Think of a mini ball with propellant in the base (solid state) and ignited electronically. Seems like the most feasible solution for caseless ammo from my laymans perspective.

Also, I'm going to have to chime in on the 22 mag autoloader...why why WHY has it taken this long for a high capacity 22 mag to be produced? Even if it is almost as big as a desert eagle...it still seems like it should have been done years ago. And why is there no 22 LR version out there?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    PPS-43 semi-auto in 9mm. Really surprised it hasn't happened yet with all the parts kits around.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    A double stacked Colt made .45acp 1911 SA/DA that could be carried cocked and locked and was as reliable enough for high stress/high tactical (military) abuse.

Top Bottom