What gun have you always always wished someone would make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Maybe a new build of 9mm Lugers and C96 Mauser pistols. The originals are extremely cool, but their prices are getting so high that they are moving out of the reach of most gun buyers. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't be brought to market for $700 or so, with the builder making money. I know the Luger in particular is complex, but with modern CNC machining, it doesn't strike me as that complex (and the Mauser is a relatively simple blowback action).

Also, a semi-auto AA12 would be amazing (though, I guess it would have to be heavily reworked to fire from a closed bolt). Maybe just an AA12 type upper for my M10/45 to go with my 9mm and 5.56 uppers. :cool:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Has anyone said a Glock AR style long gun? Id like to see it just so the haters can hate. Sorry if this has been mentioned.

Ok it got mentioned on page 4, I should have known. Id still like to see it.....

Last edited:

lubemupski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    Fishers
    A 5.7 x 28 bolt action rifle, stainless bull barrel, laminate stock. I know Savage flirted with one, even making an announcement that one was coming but it never made it to production.

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Marlin lever action in .460 magnum or .454 casull that will also smoothly cycle 45 LC. I think it would be a great Indiana deer rifle with more punch and range than my .44 mag Marlin 1894.

MAG58

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Marlin lever action in .460 magnum or .454 casull that will also smoothly cycle 45 LC. I think it would be a great Indiana deer rifle with more punch and range than my .44 mag Marlin 1894.
    This would be great.

Also I'd like to see more 22-250 in faster twists. IIRC Only savage makes one in a 1-9?

Top Bottom