• ...and so much more!
  • BIGHORN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    CLAY COUNTY
    Would have to go with the Glock.

I have the XD in 9mm. It's a good gun don't get me wrong. I use it at the range all the time. But I just get tighter groups and better feel from the Glock

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    i hate your guts and i want to fight you.
    128710622240010096.jpg

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The XD is a full size frame, unless you get the XD40sc. The Glock is a compact frame. The quality and reliability of the two is no different from the other. Find a shop that has both guns and see what fits your hand the best.

You can now get a XDm in .40 with a 3.8 barrel and can get .40's in a 4 or 4.5 inch barrel (can't remember wich).

I like the XD's because like said above the glock grips feel to wide in my hand. Besides that can't go wrong with either. I don't know what the glock warrenty is but XD's have a pretty good lifetime warrenty......

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    You can now get a XDm in .40 with a 3.8 barrel and can get .40's in a 4 or 4.5 inch barrel (can't remember wich).

I like the XD's because like said above the glock grips feel to wide in my hand. Besides that can't go wrong with either. I don't know what the glock warrenty is but XD's have a pretty good lifetime warrenty......
    Standard XD in a 4" or 5" barrel. The XDm 3.8 has the same frame, a shorter slide, barrel, and a different guide rod than the standard XDm.

I don't have enough trigger time behind a Glock to make a statement that holds water.

Top Bottom