What do you guys think of this for home defense?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    So you think the difference between a shoot that is determined to be proper self defense and one that results in prison time is whether you use an AK or something else?

Tell you what- show me some court cases, or even media reports where that was the deciding factor. I'm game. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Oh, and the planet I live on is handling firearms for over 30 years and practicing law for 15.

Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
    Joe: No way, no way. Tried it once, doesn't work. You got four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    When you guys shoot your tactical shotguns indoor at night with 3" magnums of 00 or #4, can you see anything after the fireball?

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I have always wanted one of those! Have never seen one come up for sale in all the years I have been into guns. Guys shoot them all the time at my club in the pistol match. They have a carbine class.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree, I bought mine in 10mm for the added velosity but I haven't chronographed it yet, I need to do that tomorrow.

Anyway it does look a little strange but it works like a champ. I bought a inexpensive RIA .45 just so I could use the lower on this carbine and still shoot my Delta Elite at the same time. The added benefit is that now I have a dandy RIA .45 that shoots like a champ also and is accurate as all get out.

P1010001.jpg

Now this I understand. Well done.

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I still prefer the 12 gauge for home defense. I expected the sound of racking a round into the chamber will do most of the work for me. It's got to be one of the most unmistakable sounds in the world.

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    If you want to get the bad guy to laugh to death, yea :lmfao::bowdown::lmfao::bowdown:

Is that Flex Seal on the barrel?

Ok seriously though, what is it....

Here are my top guesses

1. Blowgun
    2. That thing you wedge under the door to stop drafts
    3. An expandable clothes hanger from HSN to save space

Top Bottom