• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    If you have 3-4x what's in the racks in the back rooms then your are not.

Then by your definition, we're not. Very few customers have any idea what's "behind the curtain" as it were. To boot, being "high volume" does not necessarily equate to having a ton of back stock, given the "just in time" ordering model that has become common in many industries today.

Problem is, we normally spin down our inventory a bit toward the end of the year, and this particular shooting incident and the political turmoil that followed created unprecedented levels of demand that quickly depleted the stock we had on hand, and more importantly, depleted inventory at the wholesale level as well, making re-stocking problematic.

Numbers-wise, we have done about two months' worth of business in the past 10 days. That would be enough to clear out just about anybody's shelves, don't you think?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Huh. I must not get out much. I have visited A LOT of gun shops, and Bradis has always had the bigger, and better, selection of inventory. Not to mention the better prices.

But what do I know? I'm just a sheltered Ginger that can't drive in the snow...

hopper68

Master
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If you have never worked with a LEAN system or a Just In Time system you do not know frustration. A spike in sales or a problem in shipping affects you much faster than the old stock up on everything system. The plus is you have less money tied up in inventory.

bsinger82

Plinker
    Dec 27, 2008
    Evansville / Indy
    +1 to Bradis, Great Service. I'm still waiting on my 3 additional Sub2ks.. Took a few months to get the first one. They told me it would, I just hope to get the rest. Have $$ down.

Boring2u

Plinker
    Dec 15, 2012
    Not sure if you know this or not, but the phone number you have listed for Bradi's rings disconnected (or you were just that busy during the last two weeks). Do you happen to know if you have any Springfield XDm 9mm 19 round magazines (with sleeve)? Any help is appreciated!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Not sure if you know this or not, but the phone number you have listed for Bradi's rings disconnected

Which number? I know one can get a strange message if you call B2 and they are already using the line (317-455-9598), but was unaware of any problems with the main shop.

Do you happen to know if you have any Springfield XDm 9mm 19 round magazines (with sleeve)?

We did not as of closing time on Christmas Eve.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Yes, we have several versions of the Public Defender in-stock. Call or stop in for pricing.

Just got a few more in today; standard $429.95, XS night sight $459.95
    Also looking for a Public Defender, but I am near Evansville. Kind of a long way to travel just for a pricing. Could you PM me a round-a-bout price? Purdy-Please? :)

firecadet613

Master
    Dec 24, 2012
    I'm looking for a XDsc or XDm 3.8 compact, either 9mm or .40. Have either in stock?

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Any BCG?!?

Do you have any Saiga 5.45s or 7.62s? If not, do you have an idea when you may get some?

Any Ruger P series 9MM, taurus PT 92 of an ATI 92 by any chance?

Do you guys have any ak pistols? Thanks:)

Answer to all of the above is "no".

Are you still maintaining a waiting list for Shields?

Yes!

As a reminder, the shop is closed until January 2. Please do not continue to use this thread to post pricing and availability requests; call or come by during normal business hours and we will be happy to accommodate you.

Thanks!

Top Bottom