• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Any AK'S coming in.. We stopped in yesterday and nothing..

You missed it, then; we had a WASR-10 come and go. We'll have a couple Century Saiga conversions in the next week or two. Nothing on the horizon beyond that.

Do you guys have or can you guys order the VTAC alpha rail 11" in black?

I don't think we've got one in-stock; maybe the regular Alpha, but not the VTAC. We can back-order one for you (nobody has them in-stock right now), but couldn't guarantee any kind of lead time.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    What do you guys have along the lines on .22LR and ruger 10/22 mags?

Also, I'm strongly considering joining the family of "mosin owner." I know you guys are the best place in Indiana for those suckers, so what are they, and ammo, running at your store?

Thanks guys!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    What do you guys have along the lines on .22LR and ruger 10/22 mags?

Nothing Ruger in the house, at all. Marlin, Remington & Savage .22s either in-stock or inbound.

Also, I'm strongly considering joining the family of "mosin owner." I know you guys are the best place in Indiana for those suckers, so what are they, and ammo, running at your store?

No 91/30s in stock and none in the pipeline. Got some Chinese T53s (M44 style carbines) coming in soon; hopefully they'll be in better shape than the last batch we had before the holidays.

what you guys got goin on with nice .308 bolt actions...... How about .308 ammo??? Thanks

We've got a Savage 16 w/ Nikon scope in-stock, a couple Remington 700 .308s inbound (an AAC-SD w/ Hogue stock and threaded barrel, and a wood stock hunting gun), and you just missed a Savage 10 Precision Carbine. Good amount of .308 ammo in stock, including Magtech 7.62x51 ball, and several types of hunting & match ammo.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom