What did you get at the Jan 2014 Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Where and how much?

Yikes, I'm really sorry but I don't remember the names of the 2 booths. We got 4 boxes of stingers (50 count each) for $9.95 per box and 2 boxes of CCI mini-mags (100 count each) for $14.95 per box. Prices sure did vary throughout the show. Not sure these prices are the best but we hated to not get a few boxes while we could. Again I'm sorry I don't know the names of the vendors.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I purchased some 380 FMJ reloaded $25 box 50 and new Winchester $20 for 50. Son and I had a really good time. Not real crowded. I think new pistol prices are holding... used S$W revolvers continue to go up.

IndyHawkeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Just got home......Got the last two and only two boxes I found of .458 Socom 300gr JHP from the blue box guy. $95 for 40 rounds. Also bought a RRA ATH stainless upper from PK Firearms. Decent prices on both. Some ammo was reasonably priced....other not so much. One guy had a huge box of new PMAGS for 9.99 each. ZX had some good prices.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Yikes, I'm really sorry but I don't remember the names of the 2 booths. We got 4 boxes of stingers (50 count each) for $9.95 per box and 2 boxes of CCI mini-mags (100 count each) for $14.95 per box. Prices sure did vary throughout the show. Not sure these prices are the best but we hated to not get a few boxes while we could. Again I'm sorry I don't know the names of the vendors.

No worries. There are some here that are like scouts, notebook in hand, report back later, in great detail. I'll see what I can find tomorrow.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I got 1000 small pistol primers for $30. Also got two pounds of W231 for $19 per pound and 1000 lead bullets for $60. Now I just have to sit down at the bench and press out some rounds.

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    Wow those are some steep prices for the Shield. My wife got me one for Christmas for $350.00 at the local GS. They've had 9 and 40 both in stock for awhile now. Did not think I would care for it much but I absolutely love carrying it appendix. Still never leave home without my g19 at 3:00 though.

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    First table I stoped at I picked up some critical duty in 9mm +p that was miss priced at 19$ a box... Thought real hard about a few Ar-15's... hung out at the INGO table for a little bit... There was a G42 I wanted to check out, but the line to finger it was long.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I got 1000 small pistol primers for $30. Also got two pounds of W231 for $19 per pound and 1000 lead bullets for $60. Now I just have to sit down at the bench and press out some rounds.

Sweet is there any more to be had and is it worth me driving a few hours?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Let's see, it was my first 1500 and I consider it a success. Got a great deal on a G34 gen 3 that was like new, some sights and other goodies for my G19, grabbed an INGO shirt and cap, a nice clean ammo can, a 4 pistol Glock range bag, a Spike's Tactical AR lower to begin that journey and various and sundry other small items. Had a great time. Almost picked up a M&P VTAC for $650 new, but talked myself out of it. Also almost bought an AR-15 from a private sale that had some very tasty parts on it for $750. Was slightly different than I was looking for and the guy wouldn't budge on price, so I decided against it. Was really hoping for some inexpensive used Glock factory mags and that was in vain. Vendors were charging STUPID high prices on them. All in all, had a great time and can't wait for the next one in March :)

roboa89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Connersville
    Anyone see any kahr p380's and what they were going for. Unfortunately I had to work overtime this weekend so it'll be a lost cause for me making it there.

jhparsons78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    West Lafayette
    we just got home. I picked up a nice IWB, or out, kydex holster from Reaper tactical for my XDs. really nice addition. got 100 rds. of 5.56 for $40. a 25 rd. box of 00 buck 12 ga. shells for $16. an INGO shirt of course. overall saw some nice prices on ammo. some was overpriced though. ZX guns had some real good prices on their handguns. I had to drag my son away from their booth. he is wanting an XDs like mine. they were under $500. had a good time overall, im thinking about taking the wife next time.

i got got a Reaper tactical holster for my Glock 19. Really like it and a great price.

Top Bottom