• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I got nothing, met Fenway, Esrice and LoveMyWoods at the INGO both, really nice to meet them all.

You too!

I met so many people yesterday that I can't even begin to get them all straight.

Ok maybe I can. . . ;)

ADT Knights
    sj kahr k40
    JosephR
    MACHINEGUN
    Jack Ryan
    yellowhousejake
    Juggernaut
    SmileDocHill
    dom1104
    Reaper

And, of course, those I've met before, but got to see at the show:

gunruner
    IndyMonkey
    Tom, Mike, and Trek from Raven Concealment
    Julie Ciyou
    MrsGungho
    sjstill
    gamez235
    ZbornacSVT
    Noisy Cricket
    Aszerigan
    Cwood
    VUPDblue
    infidel
    HamsterStyle
    hotfarmboy1
    Yamaha
    Bradsknives
    Knife Lady
    Fenway
    Que
    Scutter01
    bwframe
    limpy88
    ATM
    lovemywoods

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Got mt .45 Ranger t-series +P.... got it for $10 over retail and nobody locally seems to be able to get it so I was happy with that.... got a knife from Brads knives and free admission.... can't complain. Would of got more if I had more cash.

Met someone at the INGO table before Fenway showed up, he did not say who he was so I have no idea who he is, nice guy though.

We got great service from the sponsors on here that we talked to and the only ones that knew who I was was Knife Lady and Brad's knives.

We got there at like 0830 and walked right in, the line to get in whn we left at 1100 was EPIC!

cak387

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Kokomo
    New knife from the knife lady, INGO stickers, holster...And oh yeah, my new EDC bi-tone XDm 40.

First time going but I had a blast. I just didn't care for the crowd at all and all the people that had rifle barrels hitting me in the chin.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    ripped off

Bought 4 boxes of tracer ammo at 9.95, after tax it was 44.71...

9.95 X 4 X 1.07 = 42.58

I want my 2.12 back! GRRRRR.:dunno:

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Found the FNP-40 that I was looking for. Got it for $450.00 I was happy with that. Got the wife some peanut butter fudge, the got the heck out of there. Too many people this time.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I got a Glock 33 for the wife. For me a new Bushmaster AR in 308 cal. Some ammo, a Streamlight TLR 1, some medical suppies and misc. goodies. Prices seem to be getting a litle better.

A G33 for the wife? Does she know how much of a kick that one's gonna have? They are a handful. :D

I just got a holster made from Raven for my FNP-9, and a Benchmade folder from Brad's Knives, along with another Kimber officers mag for my Kimber. Also some INGO and INS swag and some raffle tickets to help out the Cub Scouts to try to win that 10/22. :yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You too!

I met so many people yesterday that I can't even begin to get them all straight.

Ok maybe I can. . . ;)

ADT Knights
    sj kahr k40
    JosephR
    MACHINEGUN
    Jack Ryan
    yellowhousejake
    Juggernaut
    SmileDocHill
    dom1104
    Reaper

And, of course, those I've met before, but got to see at the show:

gunruner
    IndyMonkey
    Tom, Mike, and Trek from Raven Concealment
    Julie Ciyou
    MrsGungho
    sjstill
    gamez235
    ZbornacSVT
    Noisy Cricket
    Aszerigan
    Cwood
    VUPDblue
    infidel
    HamsterStyle
    hotfarmboy1
    Yamaha
    Bradsknives
    Knife Lady
    Fenway
    Que
    Scutter01
    bwframe
    limpy88
    ATM
    lovemywoods

It was nice seeing you and Lovemywoods again, along with everyone else I met or saw yesterday. I can't remember all the names either, lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    That's why I bought my ammo cans where I was first thing. Just hold them infront of you and go.

The girl who was working as a waistress for the vendors was smacking people in the back of the head with her tray. it was funny.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I picked up a Double Star complete upper for $395 with a Magpul MOE hand guard upgrade included!
    AR-15.jpg

Lol, i think i was next to you while you were grinning ear to ear paying for it.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I had a great time at my frist 1500!

My bounty today was:

• Raven Holster for my G19+TLR1. Guys did a great job and busted it out in a little under 3 hours.
    • Streamlight flashlight for my wife from Indiana Supply Depot (VUPDBlue did the transaction), saw a few other INGO-ers but they were very busy.
    • Troy QD Sling Mount from Gamez235 and TheWeakerBrother at 21st Century Firearms.
    • Cheap Surplus AK sling from some unknown place
    • 1 pack of Magpul XTM pannels from another unkown place (Impulse buy to see if I like Magpul OD Green...and I do!)
    • Magnesium FireStarter from the guys in the camo booth doing the demonstrations. The two guys I went with each wanted one, and the guy made a buy 3 get 1 free deal, so we all bought one and let the guy that drove have the "freebie."
    • INGO Bacon Patch, INGO Sticker, and "License to Post on the Internet" from the INGO Booth. Met Scutter and Spasmo there.
    I'm sure I met several ofther INGO'ers there and did't know it. I was pleased to see what looked like a pretty steady stream of business at the booths that had INGO'ers working. I Know the Raven Booth was right by Indiana Supply Depot and by the Knife Lady and all looked to be very busy The 4ish hours I was walking around.

I walked by Bobcat steel and was unsucessful in talking my buddies into getting some of his steel.

Oh, and the best find of the day had to be this:

clips.jpg

I was looking for some paper clips, banana clips, and potatochip bag clips, but couldn't find any there. All they had were these magazines for pistols and rifles! :):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom