• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I got my last missing stock insert for my Garand. One of those cleaning kit tubes with brush, oiler, etc for $15. Everything else was way too much.

SgtBaker_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Went back today and picked up a lock box, firearms reference manual from Mr. Ciyou, and my INGO shirt. Wanted to get a Raven holster, but couldn't stay long enough to get it made. Definitely more crowded than I like, but had a good time.

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    Got my INGO shirt and sticker and "Licence", picked up some Arrow wood finish Kinda curious to see how it works, and a Mosin Magant M44 Cleaning Kit. The wife got some Jerky and picked out her New gun when the time comes. Met some fellow INGO peps!

Chondro788

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    SE Indianapolis
    Sig P238 :rockwoot:

DSCN0132.jpg

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I hadn't been for 3 years, until Friday afternoon. :D

My carry out;

DFF_0032w.jpg

Got my top 2 priorities, a BUIS for my current AR, and a RRA lower parts kit for my next AR. Got the YHM sight from PK, and the parts kit, and CAA grip, from Indy Custom Firearms. I had intended to order the kit directly from RRA, and do my first lower build. But I don't have the punch kit to do it. (yet;)) The kit was the same price as RRA, without the shipping costs. Asked him about installing on my DSA lower that I had with me(picked it up last week from Applied Ballistics). He said $20. I thought about, and went with it. Cool thing was, he walked and talked me through the whole build as he did it, giving me tips along the way. :D

To me, the $20 was well spent. I feel much more comfortable now to build my next one. :rockwoot:

Also got;

12 pack of Surefire batteries $25
    4 boxes of 20 gauge buckshot(for a recent acqusition)
    500 rds of XM193 55gr for $160
    Nice pocket holster for my PF9 from Stoner holster
    Nice AR cleaning tool(white thing, lower left side of pic)
    $4 sling. I recently added a MOE stock to my current AR, that won't accept the Border Patrol sling that I had on it. Can't stand it looking naked without a sling, so I picked this up to put on it, until I figure out which sling option to go with. ;) Too many to chose from. :D

Then there is that sicker I picked up........:ingo:

:D

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Picked up an INGO sticker, took the opportunity to handle a bunch of different handguns (looking for my first). Decided to go with the M&P9c, but couldn't find one to fit my budget. The Plainfield Shooting Supplies table had the best price on them but they didn't have any of the 9mm left. I did end up getting the Ruger 10/22 that I was going to buy later this year, along with a couple extra magazines and a range bag.

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Picked up an INGO sticker, took the opportunity to handle a bunch of different handguns (looking for my first). Decided to go with the M&P9c, but couldn't find one to fit my budget. The Plainfield Shooting Supplies table had the best price on them but they didn't have any of the 9mm left. I did end up getting the Ruger 10/22 that I was going to buy later this year, along with a couple extra magazines and a range bag.
    what price did you get the 10/22 for? I want to see how the prices stack up against online and local store prices I have written down.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    what price did you get the 10/22 for? I want to see how the prices stack up against online and local store prices I have written down.

The 10/22 's I saw were in the $279.00 range

I picked up:
    A Bushmaster hard plastic rifle case for $10.00
    Couple AR-15 mags for $10.00 each
    A Houge AR-15 pistol grip $20.00
    Colt AR-15 .22 caliber 30 round mag $33.00
    And I bought a INGO members DPMS M4 5.56 with Knights Armament Rails and mono grip
    2 mags and the hard case for $750.00 !!! Love it!!

Last edited:

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Hmmm, got some INGO stuff.

A tomahawk, did not help me cut through the crowds!

UZI carbine from class 3 sales, thanks gunwh. This is a future SBR project.

Met some INGO people, saw more but didn't get a chance to say hi.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    Some snap caps for malfunction drills. A Kershaw Leek (black one with partially serrated blade). Some raffle tickets from the Marine Corps League. Julie Ciyou, VUPDblue, Spasmo, Scutter01, Tyler34, Bradsknives, Knife Lady, curraheeguns. Ran into BigBrian at the Starbucks on the way home.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    We got a bunch of stuff...

1. New ESEE 3 for my girlfriend
    2. TLR-1 and 12 CR123 batteries for a good price
    3. Magpul Art of the Dynamic Shotgun
    4. A couple surplus bags (I love SURPLUS!!)
    5. A knockoff purse...yes my girlfriend bought a purse at a gun show:facepalm:

Top Bottom