• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I got jabbed with a barrel. Does that count?

It was buttholes to bellybuttons in there

I did almost buy the new XDM compact 9mm. Felt so good in the hand for a sub compact grip

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I picked up an extra stock magazine for my glock with a pinky extension for 20$. I thought that was a good deal so I went ahead and went for it.

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Tenderloin,fries, pepsi no ice, popcorn, parking, 3 day pass.
    snap caps (found the table that sells them individuly instead of in a pack) for the 30-06, 38 (5 of those), 40, and 9.

some defensive rounds for the 38 i recently bought. I also got a shell holder for my 12 gauge from class 3 sales i think it was (spend yesterday cutting the forend to fit and putting everything back together)

also tried to buy some silver off of Brad of Brads knifes, but he didnt have the coin i was after... maybe next time!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JettaKnight
    I found a 10/22 for $175. The front sight was gone, it had a goofy barrel shroud, the stock was chewed up and it had a cheap scope.

The receiver and trigger group alone would have been worth that....

Yup. I wanted to make a M1 carbine clone. I'm kicking myself for letting it go. :(

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    friday I got a raven holster for a sig p230, and a lee 50th anniversary reloading set(talked the guy into $95 out the door) also reupped my site supporterness. Met several people off of here, which i've neglected for too long...lol

sunday, picked up my new p230 from tsg, sold my higgins 12ga, got a set of 30 carbine dies, reloading booklet to compare to my old one, some primers, and 50rds of 30 carbine 110gr soft point in lake city brass for $20....

Couldn't find any good deals on powder or FMJ 30 carbine bullet components....:(

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I got rid of an unused trap gun, and picked up two cheap knives and some Moisin Nagant accessories. And on the way out Friday night, my first whiff of gun show body odor. Ugh! :eek:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well let me tell you what I got..... For some reason a lot of men do not like dealing with a woman. An INGO member Charlie2 stopped by our tables to purchase a knife from Brad and decided to hang out with us :D ..
    We ended up getting very busy and offered his help :yesway: and we took him up on it since he is such a great job and he is knowledgeable on knives
    :D..... so everytime a man walked up to my table and had a question about one of my knives he every time would look and direct his question to the Charlie and not me. :xmad: Even after I would answer the question he would still look and direct the next question to Charlie again. I said something to Charlie and bless his heart he even noticed.
    Why do men do that??????:noway:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hey! I bought my knife from you! You even knew what you were talking about, or did a good job BS-ing me! :D

I didn't get much at this 1500. A new Ka-Bar and some mags for my XD. That's it. Got too busy to browse much, and I'm broke anyway. :(

My brother in law was looking for an AK-47, but just didn't see any that did it for him. A lot of tables looked pretty picked over on Sunday. Saturday must have been a good day!

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Well let me tell you what I got..... For some reason a lot of men do not like dealing with a woman. An INGO member Charlie2 stopped by our tables to purchase a knife from Brad and decided to hang out with us :D ..
    We ended up getting very busy and offered his help :yesway: and we took him up on it since he is such a great job and he is knowledgeable on knives
    :D..... so everytime a man walked up to my table and had a question about one of my knives he every time would look and direct his question to the Charlie and not me. :xmad: Even after I would answer the question he would still look and direct the next question to Charlie again. I said something to Charlie and bless his heart he even noticed.

You must have realized by now that the average man isn't as suave and polished as an INGO man. :ingo:

BigBrian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Greentown,In
    The real reason

Not all men are like that guy, I think you intimadate that kind of guy.
    But to be fair about it, most woman working at the tables dont know whats going on half the toime,because they are just there with their husband or boyfriend and could care less about the Gunshow or anything else.
    Not saying this about all,but many of them are. Not you by any means,as I know you probably care and know more than Brad. HeHeHe

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    But to be fair about it, most woman working at the tables dont know whats going on half the toime,because they are just there with their husband or boyfriend and could care less about the Gunshow or anything else.
    Not saying this about all,but many of them are. Not you by any means,as I know you probably care and know more than Brad. HeHeHe

Oh I agree. It just gets very frustrating and it happened to me a lot at this last show more than normal. Usually when I answer a ? they usually will look at me and expect me to answer, but not this time a lot of them would not even look me at me at all, which I think is extremely rude so do you think they got any kind of a discount.....:noway:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Oh I agree. It just gets very frustrating and it happened to me a lot at this last show more than normal. Usually when I answer a ? they usually will look at me and expect me to answer, but not this time a lot of them would not even look me at me at all, which I think is extremely rude so do you think they got any kind of a discount.....:noway:

I tired to look at you lots but the knives were just so nice haha.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Hats and t shirts from INGO and the other place, a box of 38s from Azerigan, my official "talk about guns" license.. that was funny. Got to see a few people... Scutter and VUPD, Spasmo, Saw Britton too, but he was pretty busy... Ran into my cousin Carlton, aka the new "Grand Poobah" at Albany, got to look at lots of neat stuff, crowd was unreal. Oops. Almost forgot. A charger for one of wifey's flashlights from the flashlight guy. Stopped by just for a second and said Hi to the knife lady. She was BUSY. Blowin' em out the door, as it were.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

And thats a fact!!!! Knife lady has taught me everything I know about knives! :D

Top Bottom