What are you wishes for your body after you die?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What are your wishes for your body if you die?

• Total voters

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bury me with my butt sticking out of the ground so the world can kiss my ass.

:D

No really, already an organ donor.

Wife has plans to make me a diamond....... hopefully after I'm dead....

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Viking funeral @ Eagle Creek on my boat. L'eau Blow.'
    viking%20funeral.jpg

Plan B- let me rot in peace.
    Plan C- since I won't rot because of all the preservatives I've eaten, suspend me somewhere where there's lotsa traffic as a cautionary tale for whatever you need a cautionary tale (for).

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    Wooden box, deep hole. I don't believe in the whole mortuary science crap. I don't care how long my corpse looks good, it's just a legacy of pagan rituals and superstitions.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I love the Gulf of Mexico along the Florida panhandle. I told my wife I wanted to be cremated and then the ashes sprinkled in the water offshore. I would really be swimming with the dolphins.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Cremation, dump me in places I enjoyed when I was alive.

Burn me up and throw me in the river so I get to see the world. Or something like that. I don't wanna be in a hole in the ground and people to feel guilty about not coming to see me.

This. This makes the most sense to me, especially you're last sentence.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Viking funeral @ Eagle Creek on my boat. L'eau Blow.'
    viking%20funeral.jpg

Plan B- let me rot in peace.
    Plan C- since I won't rot because of all the preservatives I've eaten, suspend me somewhere where there's lotsa traffic as a cautionary tale for whatever you need a cautionary tale (for).

I like "C".......beats the head on a pike thing.

usaf64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Because I spent 37 years in the fire service, I do not wish to be cremated. My wife and I have our plots on either side of our son who died at age 15. Seems like a good place to spend eternity.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Told the wife to flick a match on me. Spend the money they charge for funerals these days on something nice. Making me pretty for a hole is just stupid.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    there is another way, Since they first walked the planet, humans have either buried or burned their dead. A new option is generating interest: dissolving bodies in lye and flushing the brownish, syrupy residue down the drain.
    The process, alkaline hydrolysis, was developed in this country 16 years ago to get rid of animal carcasses. It uses lye, 300-degree heat and 60 pounds of pressure per square inch to destroy bodies in stainless-steel cylinders similar to pressure cookers.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    there is another way, Since they first walked the planet, humans have either buried or burned their dead. A new option is generating interest: dissolving bodies in lye and flushing the brownish, syrupy residue down the drain.
    The process, alkaline hydrolysis, was developed in this country 16 years ago to get rid of animal carcasses. It uses lye, 300-degree heat and 60 pounds of pressure per square inch to destroy bodies in stainless-steel cylinders similar to pressure cookers.

Yeah i remember a thread on here a while back about this, to me it's too much like being flushed.

I will take cremation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah i remember a thread on here a while back about this, to me it's too much like being flushed.

I will take cremation.

Me too. We have our son on the mantle. He passed in 2002 of cancer. No life insurance so we cremated him. Was a painless process with a nice gathering to remember his 31 yrs. so we (wife & I) decided we would do the same thing. My son and daughter have promised to keep us together until such time as as they see fit to either pass the urns along or spread our ashes. Their call. We will not care.

Top Bottom