What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I am so sorry to hear this, I must have missed the post.

I just got hooked on White Collar on Netflix. High end thief helps FBI to stay out of prison. No language, no sex, its been a good show and I can watch it with my daughter in the room.
    Thank you. I didn't really post it except in the NWI thread because a lot of them knew her from some of our meets.

I love White Collar. That's one show that we watched together all the way through and had started it again. I wouldn't mind seeing it to the end again. It might be fun, knowing how it turns out.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Thank you. I didn't really post it except in the NWI thread.

I love White Collar. That's one show that we watched together all the way through and had started it again. I wouldn't mind seeing it to the end again. It might be fun, knowing how it turns out.
    Wife and I think Mozzie makes the show. He was Sheldon Cooper before there was a Sheldon Cooper.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thank you. I didn't really post it except in the NWI thread because a lot of them knew her from some of our meets.

I too am sorry to hear that. I never really thought I would suggest this to anyone but the Canadian show Heartland. Beautiful scenery, beautiful horses, and other wildlife. Kind of sappy but wholesome while messy family and friends life. 261 episodes so far in 17 seasons so plenty to watch for a long while. It is on Netflix…

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I too am sorry to hear that. I never really thought I would suggest this to anyone but the Canadian show Heartland. Beautiful scenery, beautiful horses, and other wildlife. Kind of sappy but wholesome while messy family and friends life. 261 episodes so far in 17 seasons so plenty to watch for a long while. It is on Netflix…
    Thanks, Mike. I have watched maybe a season of Heartland. I could go back and give it a try.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just finished A Man in Full on Netflix. It’s one of those 6-episode, single season shows. It was actually pretty good until the last one. Then, it seemed like they got bored with the story line and ended it all.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My wife and I really liked Justified. She thinks Raylon is sexy, not that that matters, :thumbsup:
    I really can't name a series with a better pilot episode and finale than Justified. Just perfect.

And everything in the middle is pretty good too. Season 5 with the Crowe family was the least good.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone watch this documentary?

SILENCED

You can watch on X, Rumble and a few other places.

If the "law fare" waged against Trump is unjust, then what has been unleashed against this guy is 10x as bad.

The guy is no saint. But that doesn't mean he is evil. It also doesn't mean that the UK is not using extreme measures to destroy this man while suppressing the truth about corruption of the UK courts, Muslim rape gangs, and it is now playing out in England where English people are literally being jailed for Facebook posts.

Top Bottom