What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah, I believed they ended up with a fictious enemy.
    I looked it up. It was the Norks

The city of Spokane, Washington is awakened by a North Korean paratrooper invasion. Marine Corps veteran Jed Eckert and his civilian brother, Matt, escape with a group of friends to an isolated cabin in the woods, where they witness the execution of their father at the hands of the ruthless Captain Cho. The brothers unite with their friends to form a guerrilla resistance group--the Wolverines--to drive the invaders from their home.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    If you were a late 60's early 70's kid you can relate to this movie. Based on a true story.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Fellow INGOer was recounting how good a movie "Sound Of Freedom" is.

I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch it? For years, I've not cared to watch anything that depicts children harmed. Since I've had kids of my own many years ago, I stopped watching hospital ER shows because of just this.

:dunno:

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county

I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch it? For years, I've not cared to watch anything that depicts children harmed. Many years ago I stopped watching hospital ER shows because of just this.

The wife and I watched it last night. It was well done but not an easy film to watch. Once was definitely enough.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch it? For years, I've not cared to watch anything that depicts children harmed. Since I've had kids of my own many years ago, I stopped watching hospital ER shows because of just this.

It is tough but they don’t go too far with the violence. But you know what happens and that can be bad enough.

They encourage everyone who sees the movie to tell others to see it. I think part of the reason is to send a message to Hollywood that you can tell these types of stories.

I think it’s like a lot of uncomfortable subjects in life: tough to see/experience but good to know about it.

Sort of like visiting the Holocaust museum in DC. You walk out with a totally different feeling than you would a typical Smithsonian museum but in my opinion important history to know and understand.

I do suggest people go see it.

Top Bottom