What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    IMNSHO, They would have been better making it about Jack Ryan, Jr. That would have es=escaped some of my problems with the series. But would not have avoided the stupid scripting/plot/filmmaking issues that I have with it. Timelines and continuity are out the window with this series. They are bad.
    Jr would definitely have made more sense. The changes to Greer are even worse than the ones to Ryan.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Watching Suits on Netflix. Despite having that insufferable **** Megan Markle, its not bad so far.

One episode in of the Lincoln Lawyer season 2, starting off good too.
    She's little more than eye candy in that series. It's the first thing I've ever seen her act in, and I'm not all that impressed.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Watching Suits on Netflix. Despite having that insufferable **** Megan Markle, its not bad so far.

One episode in of the Lincoln Lawyer season 2, starting off good too.
    Watching both. Working for lawyers it is interesting to match characters to some of the people I work for.

Lincoln Lawyer is better, part 2 of season 2 should drop early August.

Is Megan really acting or just using her natural personality to get paid? What a ****

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    She's little more than eye candy in that series. It's the first thing I've ever seen her act in, and I'm not all that impressed.
    Eye candy was good enough for me. I didn't know who she was at first. After a couple episodes I looked her up.

One of the issues, I suppose, for not watching much news.

The redhead though, now she is some eye candy!

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Eye candy was good enough for me. I didn't know who she was at first. After a couple episodes I looked her up. One of the issues, I suppose, for not watching much news. The redhead though, now she is some eye candy! I find Donna to be the same as her doppelganger, the just-on-the-edge-of-being-hot secretary in Mad Men. I am halfway through Season 4 of Suits, and although it seems very derivative of Mad Men, I have surprised myself by liking it as much as I do. Minor spoiler: It was funny when Harvey broke through the fourth wall when he was questioned for pouring himself a drink in the morning. "Yeah, what is this, Mad Men? Who does that guy think he is, anyway?"

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well I imagine I may be missing out by not reading any of the Jack Ryan books but for me I’m glad I didn’t.

Because I really liked this season! I like all the actors and the roles they played.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well I imagine I may be missing out by not reading any of the Jack Ryan books but for me I’m glad I didn’t.

Because I really liked this season! I like all the actors and the roles they played.
    They were actually really good books.

I've never understood why someone would take a story, decide to make a movie or series out of it, and then change the whole thing. This is the worst for that that I can think of. The only resemblance it has is the names of a few of the characters.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    For those of you that made it through six seasons of Justified, was it worth it? I’m starting to get tired of the backwoods country thing and the same old characters episode after episode.

Thinking about trying the new season that came out.

Top Bottom