What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watching Justified. While its good, it just doesnt feel like the first go around.

A couple issues I have, Raylans love interest in this one. WFT, really? The first time he had Winona and Ava who are not bad to look at. This time he is hooked on some lady who is 5'3" 250lbs wearing way too short of skirts.

Next is his daughter, who plays his daughter in the show. She talks likes shes six with this baby voice. And to be honest, I am not a fan of her acting at all.

I think they would have been better off just starting a entire new series. While his name is the same, thats where it ends.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Watching Justified. While its good, it just doesnt feel like the first go around.

A couple issues I have, Raylans love interest in this one. WFT, really? The first time he had Winona and Ava who are not bad to look at. This time he is hooked on some lady who is 5'3" 250lbs wearing way too short of skirts.

Next is his daughter, who plays his daughter in the show. She talks likes shes six with this baby voice. And to be honest, I am not a fan of her acting at all.

I think they would have been better off just starting a entire new series. While his name is the same, thats where it ends.
    I’m still working through the first series. I like it okay but the backwoods Kentucky theme is getting kinda old. Was thinking the new one would be a nice venue.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Both of these series were fiction, based on the real reality of the opioid crisis and how it became. My advice is to watch them both. I personally didn't care for Netflix's portrayal of the government investigator lady, but the story is still a good one

Very eye opening stuff that I didn't quite understand when it was happening, even though my father was caught up in it. He believed all the :poop: that was sold to him. Went to his grave on oxy... :xmad:

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished two shows.

1. Jack Ryan- Loved it. I know its not real popular among some here but I loved it. Too bad they ended it, I would have liked for it to continue.

2. Justified 2023- To me it never had that Justified feel until the very last episode. The show was decent, the last episode was terrific.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just finished two shows.

1. Jack Ryan- Loved it. I know its not real popular among some here but I loved it. Too bad they ended it, I would have liked for it to continue.

2. Justified- To me it never had that Justified feel until the very last episode. The show was decent, the last episode was terrific.
    I liked Jack Ryan also and I’m season five of justified. I like it to.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Crowded Room on Apple +. Wild show.

Hit and Run on Netflix.

Probably finish Special Ops Lioness tonight or tomorrow.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ordinary men on Netflix.

Should be mandatory viewing for all gov employees. Probably not, they will take it as a how to.

Top Bottom