What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Just started watching ozarks on netflix. I like Justin Bateman, he directs it and plays a financial expert that basically launders money for a bad guy. Well written, very good.

Finally got around to watching Ozark, and wow was it good, I can't wait for season two which comes out August 31st.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    For the preppers out there, Survivors with Walter Matthau, Robin Williams, and Jerry Reed on Amazon.

my favorite line in the movie

gun salesman "its a small of the back gun"
    Robin Williams "oh, so you can come up behind someone!"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Amazon Prime

affiche-range-15-2016-1.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Range_15
    [h=2]Plot summary[edit][/h]After a night of debauchery, five military buddies wake up in the drunk tank only to find out that while they were passed out in their cell, the zombie apocalypse kicked off. Armed only with billy clubs and their military experience, they break out of prison and fight their way to their old base. Along the way, they pick up a whole lot of weapons, a couple of damsels in distress, and, accidentally, the cure.
    Getting to the base, however, is only the beginning of their nightmare. Once there, their old boss, Colonel Holloway, informs them that the only place that can synthesize the cure is Range 15, an isolated facility some 300 miles away, through zombie-infested desert. And to make matters worse, the zombies are getting faster with each hour, and Colonel Holloway is sending narcissistic super soldier Gene Vandenham to lead the mission.
    They woke up that morning fighting hangovers. Now the fate of the world hangs over their ability to fight.
    [h=2]Cast[edit][/h]

Warning.
    Warped Military Sense of Humor.
    So...

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    My wife somehow got into Season 3 of Last Chance U. The series is about Juco or Community College football. Which I didn’t even know was a thing. 3 is about Independence (KS) CC. We’ve now gone back to Season 1 which is East Mississippi CC.

Entertaining. She relates to the academic issues as she’s seen them at IPFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I started watching The Sinners based on recommendations I saw on a group on Facebook. First episode has me wanting to watch the second so I think it may be a keeper. Also am rewatching season one of Ozark since season two will be released on the 31st and it has been a while since I watched it.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I watched Hostiles last night on Netflix. It had a great story line and really drew me in. I highly recommend it. One part of the movie showed how PTSD has been around for centuries and is not something new.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I finished the first season of "Outcast" just before the current season started.

Now I learned that Wynonna Earp and Killjoys are 5 or 6 episodes into the current season. I binge-watched the previous W-E season and now I'm working my way through seasons 2-4 of Killjoys.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I tried to watch The Ranch based on the number of recommendations here on INGO. I wanted to quit after the first episode but forced myself to start on the second one just to give it a fair shot.

I turned it off halfway through episode 2. Not funny at all.

It was like a caricature of what Hollywood writers imagine middle America to be. It came off as totally condescending.

Just my :twocents:
    Completely agree. It sucks for me. I'm not a Ashton Kutcher fan anymore though either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom