What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    One word: Goliath!

Season 2 was ok it showed how brutal a cartel can be and how pervasive they are.

I liked season 1 of Goliath. Part way through season 2 now.

Can't help but notice a fair amount of male nudity, yet zero female nudity? :scratch:

:xmad: I was 1/2 way season 2 when my daughters amazon prime died!:xmad: she's not going to get it anymore!...time for a little payback...going to change my Netflix password so she cant watch anymore of her crappy Japanese cartoons!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Sad that Da NY Masterson has gotten TheRanch effectively cancelled. I thought it was very funny, and Sam Elliott needs the work.

I tried to watch The Ranch based on the number of recommendations here on INGO. I wanted to quit after the first episode but forced myself to start on the second one just to give it a fair shot.

I turned it off halfway through episode 2. Not funny at all.

It was like a caricature of what Hollywood writers imagine middle America to be. It came off as totally condescending.

Just my :twocents:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I tried to watch The Ranch based on the number of recommendations here on INGO. I wanted to quit after the first episode but forced myself to start on the second one just to give it a fair shot.

I turned it off halfway through episode 2. Not funny at all.

It was like a caricature of what Hollywood writers imagine middle America to be. It came off as totally condescending.

Just my :twocents:
    Meh! I have zero ****s left to give about what someone thinks of me or the region I live in, I was watching it because I found it funny, still think its funny, but without Danny Masterson going at Ashton Koochie, it will be like 2-1/2 Men without Charlie Sheen, ****ty.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Watched a movie on Netflix the other night with the wife called Security.
    Mall cops get over run buy a gang of killer mercenaries while trying to protect a young girl who is a key witness in an upcoming trial. Not bad. They kinda "home alone" the place in a delaying action. Antonio Banderas is the main bad ass on the good guy side.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Blue Bloods has a new season out on Netflix. I see Shameless will be having another season released on the 28th.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Watched a movie on Netflix the other night with the wife called Security.
    Mall cops get over run buy a gang of killer mercenaries while trying to protect a young girl who is a key witness in an upcoming trial. Not bad. They kinda "home alone" the place in a delaying action. Antonio Banderas is the main bad ass on the good guy side.

I watched that a few months ago. Pretty good for a minimal plot action film. Banderas is always good.

I watched "the Godfather" Friday night/Saturday morning. It was on AMC Friday night, but I missed part of it and it was edited, so I fired-up the Netflix and watched the whole thing.

Two things:

1. Pretty sure it was a mistake for Fredo to side with Moe Green against Michael.
    2. If you're in a Mafia film, never sit in the front seat. Some people call that seat "shotgun," but I call it "garotte or icepick?"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just finished season two of Queen of the South...I had a crush on Sonya Braga in my youth and her niece is the lead in Queen of the South....They look dead on...

Alice Braga niece......
    latest

Both of them present day.....
    sonia-braga-alice-0131-400_0.jpg

Sonja Braga back in the day.....

images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom