What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yeah, this one is a mind-****. I'm trying to figure out if they're going to do a season 2, and how exactly they would do it. I mean the main guy, technically is no longer the "main" guy, because he gave back his you-know-what back to the original owner. So do you just plug in a new guy and keep it moving? That would just seem weird.

Hmm, "his you-know-what"? Is htat anything like his "special purpose"?

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Yeah, this one is a mind-****. I'm trying to figure out if they're going to do a season 2, and how exactly they would do it. I mean the main guy, technically is no longer the "main" guy, because he gave back his you-know-what back to the original owner. So do you just plug in a new guy and keep it moving? That would just seem weird.

I think it would be easy to write the plot so that thing remains the same... but it doesn't have to start out that way.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think it would be easy to write the plot so that thing remains the same... but it doesn't have to start out that way.

Great...Now you and Kut have gotten me wanting to watch it...Kut's Comic/SciFi Nerd Meter goes higher than mine but I am intrigued enough to watch it..."Sex and violence?" Yes please....

Now if I can only get Kut to finally watch "Look Who's Back" (If only to give him more Trump fodder..Lord I must be a masochist!!!!) the world will be complete...)

:)

[video=youtube;Q4K0h3Bp_eY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4K0h3Bp_eY[/video]

[video=youtube;4oIULFHV3oI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIULFHV3oI[/video]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Isn’t his OEM “thing” still available? It was used enough that it should be fairly seamless to return to OEM?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Isn’t his OEM “thing” still available? It was used enough that it should be fairly seamless to return to OEM?

Possibly. He should have enough money to go OEM, right? So that may work, as well as teaming up with the "upgrade." But would the upgrade want to help him find the creator?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Possibly. He should have enough money to go OEM, right? So that may work, as well as teaming up with the "upgrade." But would the upgrade want to help him find the creator?
    I was curious as to if the money was ever actually credited to him? I may have missed it, as I watched the entire series between 12-4 A.M. over a few days time.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've been watching Father Brown lately. It's a delightful circa 1950 English period mystery series that rings of the old Father Dowling mysteries.

[video=youtube;MHYCEV9dnLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHYCEV9dnLY[/video]

There's several seasons on Netflix.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just watched "A Futile and Stupid Gesture" which is about one of the founders of national Lampoon and the magazine itself. I can't decide whether it was good or not. It was funny in spots and profoundly sad throughout.

Language and general NSFW warning.

[video=youtube;33dztfqRu_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33dztfqRu_k[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I just watched "A Futile and Stupid Gesture" which is about one of the founders of national Lampoon and the magazine itself. I can't decide whether it was good or not. It was funny in spots and profoundly sad throughout.
    Language and general NSFW warning.

I watched it after seeing the documentary on the same subject...Funny and sad....As a child growing up in the 1970's me and my friends would sneak peeks of their older siblings copy of National Lampoon....I didn't get half the humor but I liked the naked 70's ladies okay....

This was better Hough....

[video=youtube;6EXQgTDZs60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EXQgTDZs60[/video]

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Working my way through Black Mirror on flix. These are excellent shows, great writing and production.

Black Mirror is a British science fiction anthology television series created by Charlie Brooker, with Brooker and Annabel Jones serving as the programme showrunners. It examines modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies. Episodes are standalone, usually set in an alternative present or the near future, often with a dark and satirical tone, though some are more experimental and lighter.

Black Mirror was inspired by older anthology shows like The Twilight Zone, which were able to deal with controversial, contemporary topics without fear of censorship. Brooker developed Black Mirror to highlight topics related to humanity's dependency on technology, creating stories that feature "the way we live now – and the way we might be living in 10 minutes' time if we're clumsy."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom