What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I've started "Better Call Saul"....no, I've never seen it before now.

It's good, but I was hoping for more funny.

It moves very, very slowly. I started it when it first ran on TV. I made it through the first season, but I only got through maybe 3 episodes of the second before I couldn't care anymore.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Started in on The Amazing Johnson's on Netflix last week.

It's interesting. It's out of New Zealand - and seems to be fairly low budget. It's not GREAT... But not bad, either. Some of the acting isn't all that great - but some of it is. Plot lines are OK. I think I'm like 6.5 episodes into a 3 season 36 episode run. Will see how the rest of season 1 goes.

NOT for kids. Not at all. WAY WAY too much cursing. Like it seems they had to wrote MORE in to come up with that many.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    Shows I've been watching recently are gold rush, oak island, hunting hitler, can't wait for the next set of episses of the ranch to come out. Wish they didn't end longmire, loved that tv show. I use to get into the original NCIS and criminal minds but those just become a blur after the same ol same ol year after year. Numb3rs was also good but got boring into the same type of episodes. Walking dead also. Seems like companies have a good thing going and wanna ride thst money train for as long as they can, then (in my eyes) the shows become stagnant.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone watching the 9/11 series The Looming Tower on Hulu? I have told the wife I am surprised no one has made a really good 9/11 movie yet. Just curious how good this series is.

I would think Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood, Peter Berg or maybe Christopher Nolan could pull off a good movie.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have been meaning to watch Orphan Black (Prime) for a long time, after hear really good reviews. I started watching it last week, and I am hooked. Each episode ends with you hanging at the edge of your seat.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I watched this...Very, very, very good....Kind of an amazing story that I remember a little of....Nice 80's weapons on full display....You'll try to understand both sides and even empathize with the followers of the Guru...Then you won't...Keep in mind this was three years after Jonestown...Very well done film...I highly recommend it.....

[video=youtube;hBLS_OM6Puk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBLS_OM6Puk[/video]

[video=youtube;Gwx9nqknu-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwx9nqknu-c[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Anyone watching The Looming Tower on Hulu? I have told the wife I am surprised no one has made a really good 9/11 movie yet. Just curious how good this series is.

I would think Mel Gibson, Clint Eastwood, Peter Berg or maybe Christopher Nolan could pull off a good movie.

Yes, it's very good. Well worth the watch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom