What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Constantly on the lookout for something funny-ish on Prime (or antenna TV). Good comedy or comedy/drama or comedy/adventure that is not too sad or gory? I used to love a good sitcom, but they all seem so stupid. Tried to watch Sch1tt's Creek and couldn't get through the first episode.

That's funny. My wife and I finished Medal of Honor and decided to look for a comedy. We suffered through the first episode of schitts creek. I usually give a show three episodes before I quit. Not sure I will do that this time.

Way too over the top.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't remember where I watched it but Brightburn was decent. Think Superman/Clark Kent's origin story except he turns out evil.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh man let me tell ya. I’ve read some reviews of the show and critics weren’t very kind. I thought it was pretty good. It’s too bad they never did a season 3. It was the first Netflix original canceled after just two seasons. It’s certainly not the worst Netflix show I’ve seen. It was pretty well written, other than taking liberties with history. Well acted. The stories were fairly interesting. Of course ample bewbs never hurt. :scratch: probably should rephrase that.

I thought they did a good job with it....Due to the location and the actresses shown I'm not sure "ample" bewbs is the correct answer...Maybe "plenty bewbs"?

:)

portercounty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Porter County
    Season 3 of Norsemen just came out on Netflix. Seasons 1 & 2 were pretty funny. I'm a few episodes into Season 3 and it's just not doing it for me. It seems like so many comedies these days turn away from the laughs and try to have a real story line. I just want some mindless comedy to unwind. If I wanted a story, I wouldn't be watching a comedy series.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Season 3 of Norsemen just came out on Netflix. Seasons 1 & 2 were pretty funny. I'm a few episodes into Season 3 and it's just not doing it for me. It seems like so many comedies these days turn away from the laughs and try to have a real story line. I just want some mindless comedy to unwind. If I wanted a story, I wouldn't be watching a comedy series.

Dang, sorry to hear that. I will still give it a try as 1 & 2 were very enjoyable.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Just finished season one of Mindhunter on Netflix. Only 10 episodes. It was pretty good.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Guess what's on tonight? ;)

[video=youtube;WzhRZngUlnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzhRZngUlnA&list=PLXHYRRbRCwu6z7HGdijLB4Kx fheG1IgXx&index=8&t=0s[/video]

I binged through the first two seasons, and I'm hooked. Xfinity is annoying me. In order to get Paramount, I have to get the sports package. I don't watch sports, so why would I want it?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I binged through the first two seasons, and I'm hooked. Xfinity is annoying me. In order to get Paramount, I have to get the sports package. I don't watch sports, so why would I want it?
    Looks like season 3 is free on Prime if you have it.

Edit: Or not.

I saw this.

Clicked on it and got this.

Looks like they lied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom