• ...and so much more!
  • finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Martin Phantom with Rage 2-blade broadheads

T/C Omega for both firearms & M/L - "One shot, one kill" is my motto. It generally works out for me. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Hollow log
    I have always had difficulty with deer season.

The public grounds are frankly unsafe, at least for the first few days of the season. I will not risk my safety for deer. This leaves many Hoosiers, myself included, with two practical options: hunt private land, or don't hunt.

Since I have only a small parcel, I can only hunt the land of family and friends who are often busy with their own endeavors. This sets me high and dry for most of the season.

Combine this lack of safe access with the unfortunate pending changes, and it seems likely I wont be hunting deer anytime soon. This is a sad reality for many Hoosiers. I suppose I will put more effort into upland game and waterfowl.

Joy'sdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Using a crossbow this year. Have a bad shoulder and it won't get better so I am going to buy the crossbow and retire the compound!

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Congrats, those are pretty sweet! :yesway:

Thanks. I'm pretty psyched.

Now I just need to get rid of my Whisker Biscuit & buy a drop away to take full advantage of the Z7's speed. I'm looking at a QAD Ultra-rest HD or Vital Gear Kazaway. Both around the same price locally.

Decisions, decisions.

Top Bottom