What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Happy Sunday night!

1ofNYUz.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Blend bar in Carmel is a pretty nice place. Very good bourbon and other spirits selection and huge walk in humidor. Plenty of couches and chairs and a very classy place with good air filtration.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Most recent order from cigarbid was a pack of Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill.

Eh... they burn funky... not smooth at all... seems like it's burning right down the middle every time. Trying to light them slowly and gradually... but it always does it.

I dunno, probably something I'm doing wrong.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    When my son and SIL are both at our house, we claim the power of our 3-2 majority over the wimmens and engage in copious drinkin and cigar smokin. The last time was some Romeo y Juileta 1875 Reserves and some Wampus Monster. A double IPA from a local brewery...

MzR3hoi.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I need one of or afew of you guys to go with me up to Blend Bar sometime so you can walk me through this. Last time I was in there I just had some good bourbon. Cigars are not my forte. Best one I ever had was a cohiba with the yellow label from Cuba. It was excellent. I like a milder cigar.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I need one of or afew of you guys to go with me up to Blend Bar sometime so you can walk me through this. Last time I was in there I just had some good bourbon. Cigars are not my forte. Best one I ever had was a cohiba with the yellow label from Cuba. It was excellent. I like a milder cigar.

Generally, the lighter the color of the wrapper, the milder the cigar. I can't speak to matching a cigar to a liquor. I ain't that snobby......yet.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    A co-worker recently gave me a Panama jack Oceanside. Not my typical type of cigar but it was actually really yummy.

Also back in September I bought myself a Peterson pipe lighter. (Birthday gift for myself). It was a bit pricey but it really is a great lighter.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I enjoy smoking bacon. I have a bunch of bacon at 4 Star Meats in Spencer. It takes a good 5-6 weeks to smoke bacon, so you're going to need a comfortable chair. Some of the younger crowd don't have the time to really enjoy their bacon, so they vape their bacon in the microwave. But I'm just not into that. Sometimes I'll enjoy an import, such as Canadian bacon. I usually keep my bacon in a specialized humidity controlled box. I'd recommend getting one if you're in the habit of enjoying good bacon.:bacondance:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom