What are you doing with your tax returns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Buying my full size 9mm. Buying my dad a carry gun. Paying off 2 bills. Giving the wife money. Then I get my yearly bonus check for work. Haven't thought about that yet.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just bein' thankful I didn't give the government an interest free loan all year and hoping I don't have to pay much....more.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Finished my taxes last Saturday with TurboTax only to submit and get an e-mail that says tax returns are not being received by the IRS at this time. I did my son's for him - 1040EZ - and it went right in. Apparently the IRS is not accepting tax returns other than the simplest forms. No date given for when they will be accepting returns.

Anyone else experience this issue?

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Finished my taxes last Saturday with TurboTax only to submit and get an e-mail that says tax returns are not being received by the IRS at this time. I did my son's for him - 1040EZ - and it went right in. Apparently the IRS is not accepting tax returns other than the simplest forms. No date given for when they will be accepting returns.

Anyone else experience this issue?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...mendment/260071-tax_refunds_turn_in_guns.html

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    As far as I'm concerned, getting a return means that I'm having too much withheld. I'd rather not have the gov earning interest on MY money throughout the year.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Already have a complete lower in the safe waiting on a 450 upper. Would like to get an aftermarket exhaust put on my car as well. This will be my last year for a refund as I'm tired of giving the government an interest free loan.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I don't tend to get much back, but it should be enough to get the blower motor replaced on the furnace. I keep crossing my fingers that it keeps working. :)

SRR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Commiefornia
    No tax refund, apparently my wife make enough to give the Gov. more of our hard earned money to re-distribute among welfare recipients.

Top Bottom