What are you a "hater" of? (related to guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Oh and 1911's. An outdated, overrated design of gun and bullet. Way too heavy, low capacity, prone to malfunction...

...and I'm pretty sure those who carry them are compensating for some sort of personal inadequacy.

:):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ...Oh and 1911's. An outdated, overrated design of gun and bullet. Way too heavy, low capacity, prone to malfunction...

...and I'm pretty sure those who carry them are compensating for some sort of personal inadequacy.

:lol2:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

Now I know why my GF wants me to carry my 1911...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    HiPoints...cause they are ugly
    People who wear sunglasses inside gun shops

You know, it's really hard for me not to like everything that's related to guns.:rockwoot:

Oh yeah... I don't like Macs. (computers)

Depends on what you do with the Hi-Point if it's ugly or not, now they handguns, they are ugly, just can't fix ugly.....

picture.php

Not a hate list, a dislike list, if it involves anything that goes bang everytime, it has a defensive place in life.

Glocks.... want a gun with a real safety.

Taurus bashers.

People who biotch about advantages, disadvantages of cc/oc, just carry and protect yourself.

People who hate someone's choice of defense, it may be all that they can afford.

People who think someone who prepares for a SHTF situation is nuts and ispreparing for nothing, incase they need reminding SHTF includes TORNADO, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, FIRE and anything else that can fall into a disaster scenario.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I'm working on a top-secret development called MessageBoard2020. You are my subject. :cool:

It's been tried on me before. All it did was keep me awake all night typing random thoughts into the network cloud. What I'd really like to see developed is a Forum IQ Matrix System ver. 3.4... Now THAT would be cool.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    It's been tried on me before. All it did was keep me awake all night typing random thoughts into the network cloud. What I'd really like to see developed is a Forum IQ Matrix System ver. 3.4... Now THAT would be cool.
    Man, THAT is hi-tech!!! I used version 1.2 when it came out, and then they changed it and lost me. I heard 4.0 was going to be WAY more user friendly, so I might check it out then.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Man, THAT is hi-tech!!! I used version 1.2 when it came out, and then they changed it and lost me. I heard 4.0 was going to be WAY more user friendly, so I might check it out then.

I didn't like ver. 1.2. It never would let me on any forum. The error message said something about me having the IQ of plant life.:D

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    • Hi-point firearms :nuts:
    • SA XDs :wtf:
    • those who hate Glocks because it seems to be the cool thing to do :fawk:
    • those who think .45acp is the only decent pistol caliber round :blahblah:
    • people who blatantly disregard firearms safety :rules:
    • Mall Ninjas :mallninja:

Last edited:

rex soldier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Valley of Dry Bones
    people who care about there post count .
    people who tell me i'm holding it wrong even though i shoot tighter groups then them .
    i hate most xd owners ( i don't hate the gun just the owners )
    people who tell me i should come take some sort training , even tho i've already been train ed by the best already for free.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Mine is better than yours arguments, keep on comparing it to my GLOCK but it it will never be a GLOCK or as good as a GLOCK.:D Yes I have owned the XD and 1911s.

Inaccurate Rifles, AKs. Disagree? Prove it to me.:dunno:

People who think they know it all and would not benefit from training. Again prove it to me.:dunno:

Top Bottom