• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    G30 in a custom leather IWB I bought down at the 1500. I can't remember the name of the vender, he uses Ross leather, and is normally in the room that's all the way to the right when you first go in. I wear it just behind my right hip. If I'm around the farm I carry in my fobus roto 360 paddle.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Sig P-220, Springfield Armory G.I. 1911, Glock-21, Glock-30, AND COMING SOON SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1911 PROFESSIONAL A.K.A. THE F.B.I. MODEL. Now don't laugh "old school" style because I'm an older guy "waist-band" 90% of the time. A.k.a (no holster just in your pants at 5-0-clock) the ultimate in concealment! These are my .45's and how I carry them most of the time.:patriot:And don't ask why do I do this? It is something I picked up from my dad many years ago and can't shake the habit. I have a pile of all the best name brand and some very expensive holsters and don't use them much. I no I'm a Lone wolf on this but it's all about being honest isn't it? You can accomplish pretty much the same thing with a IWB but you have the thickness of the holster, straps and or clip to try to hide. However you choose to carry don't leave the house without it because it doesn't do you any good if it isn't on you! You still have to love the .45ACP for that biga## hole it leaves! LOL............

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Sig P-220, Springfield Armory G.I. 1911, Glock-21, Glock-30, AND COMING SOON SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1911 PROFESSIONAL A.K.A. THE F.B.I. MODEL. Now don't laugh "old school" style because I'm an older guy "waist-band" 90% of the time. A.k.a (no holster just in your pants at 5-0-clock) the ultimate in concealment! These are my .45's and how I carry them most of the time.:patriot:And don't ask why do I do this? It is something I picked up from my dad many years ago and can't shake the habit. I have a pile of all the best name brand and some very expensive holsters and don't use them much. I no I'm a Lone wolf on this but it's all about being honest isn't it? You can accomplish pretty much the same thing with a IWB but you have the thickness of the holster, straps and or clip to try to hide. However you choose to carry don't leave the house without it because it doesn't do you any good if it isn't on you! You still have to love the .45ACP for that biga## hole it leaves! LOL............

I carry like that once in a while too. Mostly if I'm going somewhere after I get off of work. I can't wear my holster there all day cause they are very anti gun and could quickly get fired if they knew I had anything to do with one on me. So if I'm stopping somewhere on the way home from work I just tuck it in and go. I also did that alot at the dealership when I worked there. But then I did tuck my shirt in around it to hide it. You couldn't tell it was there at all, lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Also guys this carry method works very well for that Glock-21. Those who know what it is, know it is one biga## handgun and thick too. It is still one of my favorites as I'm packing 13+1 rounds of .45ACP. There isn't anything that breaths that would live through that much firepower!:ar15:

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    carry piece

1911colt004.jpg
    colt lightweight commander,love the way it feels

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    I have two 1911s for carry:

1. D&L Sports custom Caspian, 5" BarSto barrel, all internals Wilson or Nowlin, put together by Dave Lauck. Holster is Wilson Combat "Tactical Assault." Hardchrome finished

2. Colt Officer's Model, also by D&L Sports, hardchromed, carried in Galco Avenger.

The Officer's Model is for summer wear, and the full sized for fall and winter.

Top Bottom