• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Oh and since when is a .30 cal pistol a LARGE caliber? I am glad no one was hurt. Hopefully the OP's significant other wasn't too rattled. I bet the pistol was a Negant Revolver with some OLD surplus ammo or too much cosmoline still in it. So Is E Holder selling guns to teens now?

Last edited:

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Just curious, How do you go about Locking Down and Evacuating a facility at the same time?

They said that businesses independently closed their gates after hearing shots, then security came over the speakers telling everyone to evacuate. People had mentioned it in the comments on the nwitimes article. I'm guessing alot of people evacuated on their own as well.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I had no idea that they had thugs up there. Even when Indianapolis kids get lost they normally stay within our own county.

It is a sad situation when kids that young are willing to wreck or possibly loose a life over; revenge, perceived disrespect, turf, or girls. I think that probably covers the likely causes.

Well I have to go pile more sandbags on the perimeter now.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I had no idea that they had thugs up there. Even when Indianapolis kids get lost they normally stay within our own county.

It is a sad situation when kids that young are willing to wreck or possibly loose a life over; revenge, perceived disrespect, turf, or girls. I think that probably covers the likely causes.

Well I have to go pile more sandbags on the perimeter now.

purple? :dunno:

We have Gary, Hammond, East Chicago, etc. up here...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Word quickly spread through the mall, but some diners at restaurants like Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant, at the other end of the mall, reportedly finished their meals before leaving, while others exited quickly without paying.

Well that's a *****. I was in there with the wife having horzydervies and a martini about an hour earlier. Could have skated out on my 50 buck tab...

Seriously, glad i was gone. And of course, glad i was armed. Carry on. :patriot:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    forgot about the Tokarev. They only said 7.62 so could be either one, but yeah i agree in this situation the Nagant seems far more likely.

Story say 7.65 now, Nagant is my guess. Hilarious that this was the one used. I particularly enjoy how they say "a pretty lethal round". It will kill you more dead than a .22LR but not as dead as a .50 I guess.

If this was a HiPoint we'd see never ending thread counts making fun of a $100 gun malfunctioning after being shot once. Since it's 100 years old are we giving it a pass?

Top Bottom