• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Back in February, my wife had her 2nd miscarriage. And, after trying for a VERY long time, we were starting to accept that having a child of our own just wasn't meant to be.

Then, Friday, my wife's grandma passed away after fighting her 2nd battle of Breast Cancer. Her funeral was Tuesday. My wife has been taking it hard, since she was so close to her grandma.

Tuesday morning, my wife found out that she was pregnant. We had not expected this. We pretty much just given up.

So, my wife had blood drawn at the doctor's office this morning, and will again Friday. Her doctor is hoping to find out what is causing the miscarriages.

If you all could keep us in your prayers, that would be awesome. We're praying like crazy that it will work out for us this time around.

Thank you!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. A friend of mine had three miscarriages, and she found out later that an important factor for her was whether to take iron supplements or not. I would ask the doctor about that.

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    continued prayers for your entire family

~ Brian

Back in February, my wife had her 2nd miscarriage. And, after trying for a VERY long time, we were starting to accept that having a child of our own just wasn't meant to be.

Then, Friday, my wife's grandma passed away after fighting her 2nd battle of Breast Cancer. Her funeral was Tuesday. My wife has been taking it hard, since she was so close to her grandma.

Tuesday morning, my wife found out that she was pregnant. We had not expected this. We pretty much just given up.

So, my wife had blood drawn at the doctor's office this morning, and will again Friday. Her doctor is hoping to find out what is causing the miscarriages.

If you all could keep us in your prayers, that would be awesome. We're praying like crazy that it will work out for us this time around.

Thank you!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sounds like Grandma had a talk with the Big Man upstairs when she arrived. Sending Prayers your way! And fingers crossed!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Prayers sent! I had a miscarriage between my kids and understand how devastating it can be. I thought I was having a miscarriage with my son, but the doctors believe it may have been twins and I lost one due to the amount of bleeding and length of time I bled. It is in God's hands but I am sending my prayers as well! Best wishes! Sorry to hear about her grandmother.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    We had two miscarriages as well and were then blessed with a beautiful girl...I remember beating the mail home each day to yank all of the "baby stuff" that was coming in the mail for weeks after the first one......She just couldn't even look at it.....My heart and prayers go out to you and yours.....

The first one also changed my whole belief system regarding "Right to Choose"....

When I saw my wife grieving after the loss of the first one I realized there was a bit more to a fetus than "a clump of cells"....

Top Bottom