• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    prayers to ya.... For what its worth, my sister tried for years unsuccessfully and it ended up being a clotting issue. a shot in the stomach once a day was the trick and they finally had their first successful pregnancy. they spent ALOT of money figuring out the issue though.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Prayers sent to you and your wife.

My wife and I went threw the exact same same thing. We tried for 6 years with no luck. My wifes grandma passed away and two weeks later we found out we were expecting. We lost that one to a miscarriage. It was rough but we now have 2 kids. Hang in there. When its time it will happen.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Dear Jesus I pray for this family right now. I know that you have created the miracle inside of her and that you have already worked out all the details. I pray that you will give them both peace that surpasses all understanding during this time of her pregnancy. I know that this family will give you praise for for what you have done and what you are going to continue to do. For it is in you name we pay Amen.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    One of my buddies and his wife, both were in my wedding party, also had two miscarriages. But besides the two miscarriages, they also have had nine successful pregnancies, the oldest is getting married this coming year. Thought that might give you reason to be hopeful. :yesway:

Top Bottom