• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hard loss to experience....you are in my prayers. Having been there, please follow the advice of your doctors about how long to wait before trying again. Prayers for you both.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Words are kinda worthless here. Sometimes life is just hard to understand. Just know you have lots of support and love whenever you need it.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    My family will pray for you. I know where you are coming from weve had 4 miscarriages over the past 10 years including twins that was actually an ectopic pregnancy and due to that we thought we couldnt have kids again. We are due anyday for our 5th child. I also lost my uncle and grandpa to cancer. Keep your head up and adapt to whatever happens the best you can. Above all cherish everything you have and keep your faith. ITll work out.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks guys.

We will be able to try again in 3 months. We are also looking into getting some genetic chromosome testing done on both of us as well. Hopefully next week. We're hoping to find something that will be treatable.

If not, at least we'll know if we're wasting our time. Next step WILL be adoption.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks guys.

We will be able to try again in 3 months. We are also looking into getting some genetic chromosome testing done on both of us as well. Hopefully next week. We're hoping to find something that will be treatable.

If not, at least we'll know if we're wasting our time. Next step WILL be adoption.

I will keep you in my prayers as you continue on this journey.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've had folks in my family struggle with this. I know it's a hard road. I've never met you or your wife but rest assured there's Godly people on INGO that are praying for your family.

God Bless you both.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sorry to hear the news...I hope the doctor will bring some good news soon. Nothing wrong with adoptions, just saying...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear the news...I hope the doctor will bring some good news soon. Nothing wrong with adoptions, just saying...

I have been thinking about this for the past day or so but didnt want to bring up a potentially sensitive subject. Glad you are considering. There are tons of kids out there that would love to be loved. Sometimes God tends to steer us in certain directions with not so obvious clues. Glad you are allowing your heart to be open to such a generous option.

While we are on the subject, on certain days, I have a 4 and/or 7yo that are available since you are possibly interested in adopting. They are angels. Really, they are. :):

Seriously though, you two keep your chins up and listen to your hearts. Good luck.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I believe that God answers all of our prayers, it's just that sometimes we don't get the answers we wanted.

My wife and I tried for seven years to have a child, and during that time she lost three to miscarriages. Our docs told us that it just wasn't likely to ever happen and that if we wanted children to plan on adopting. We filled out tons of paperwork with a few different agencies and after almost six months were told we were on the list, and that it could be a one to three year process. Well, within the next year my wife became pregnant again and it ended with the birth of our first son. Literally on the day we brought him home from the hospital we received a call from the agency telling us that they had a baby for us. We reluctantly declined knowing that the next potential parents on the list would have the opportunity to be blessed a lot sooner then they expected. Two more miscarriages followed and then four years after our son was born our daughter was born.

I'll be praying for comfort and strength for you and your wife, and hang in there...He does have a plan for you two.

Top Bottom