mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And as soon as I return home, things start to head south again. At least I'm still a member. Hubby just went back out to hunt even though I'm pretty sure he isn't going to actually shoot anything with that dang muzzleloader. I told him to take his keys cause I think I better start my shopping! Please don't make me get the soap out again when I get home!

For the record, the last time I got spanked it was with a "horse slapper"...about four layers of leather stitched together for smacking the horse on the a*#. I believe my brother and I had been throwing mud balls that might have had rocks in the middle at my sister who was annoying us and I managed to hit her in the face with one. I was a good aim even back then...I was only about 7. Never got spanked again after that one and I still remember it! I remember ASSUMING I was sent to my room for the rest of the day...went to my room and put on my jammies and went to bed and cried. When we got sent to our room, there was no supper for us so when supper time came and I didn't show up, I remember hearing my dad asking where I was. Somebody came and got me and that was when I learned that the spanking was supposed to be my full punishment and I had spent my day in my room for no reason! He was mad at the time and I wasn't going to ask!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Well since we are on the were all friends thread I want to thank CM and SD45 for the 1911 tips. I shot her for the first time and put 50 rounds through it cleaned it and gonna put another 50 through. I kept the rate of fire down and had a smile on my face so big I thought my ears were gonna fall off my head. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well since we are on the were all friends thread I want to thank CM and SD45 for the 1911 tips. I shot her for the first time and put 50 rounds through it cleaned it and gonna put another 50 through. I kept the rate of fire down and had a smile on my face so big I thought my ears were gonna fall off my head. :laugh:

Hard to keep off the trigger aint it.............:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    And as soon as I return home, things start to head south again. At least I'm still a member. Hubby just went back out to hunt even though I'm pretty sure he isn't going to actually shoot anything with that dang muzzleloader. I told him to take his keys cause I think I better start my shopping! Please don't make me get the soap out again when I get home!

For the record, the last time I got spanked it was with a "horse slapper"...about four layers of leather stitched together for smacking the horse on the a*#. I believe my brother and I had been throwing mud balls that might have had rocks in the middle at my sister who was annoying us and I managed to hit her in the face with one. I was a good aim even back then...I was only about 7. Never got spanked again after that one and I still remember it! I remember ASSUMING I was sent to my room for the rest of the day...went to my room and put on my jammies and went to bed and cried. When we got sent to our room, there was no supper for us so when supper time came and I didn't show up, I remember hearing my dad asking where I was. Somebody came and got me and that was when I learned that the spanking was supposed to be my full punishment and I had spent my day in my room for no reason! He was mad at the time and I wasn't going to ask!
    For the record , last time I got spanked was last night by Church and Frosty and LockStock, I believe balls was flying then also. They rest is a secret.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    For the record , last time I got spanked was last night by Church and Frosty and LockStock, I believe balls was flying then also. They rest is a secret.

Glad I missed that...perhaps I should have clarified....last time I was spanked as a punishment!! LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom