• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We'll have us a fine time. :rockwoot:

This is next week, there's still time to fill it up.

Bump for the first midweek Appleseed shoot at Cloverdale Conservation Club March 27-28.

Here's the range event info with registration links near the bottom: 2012 Cloverdale, IN Appleseed Information

[STRIKE]25[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]24[/STRIKE] 22 spots available on the line for this Tuesday-Wednesday event.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    My wonderful wife just picked up 2 lbs of thick cut Value market Bacon for me to cook with breakfast on Wed morning. Along with farm fresh eggs and hash browns for anyone who stays over for day two!

I may be a Rifleman, but I still know how to cook. :D

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    My wonderful wife just picked up 2 lbs of thick cut Value market Bacon for me to cook with breakfast on Wed morning. Along with farm fresh eggs and hash browns for anyone who stays over for day two!

I may be a Rifleman, but I still know how to cook. :D

damn I wish you were cooking this the first day :( I got to work on the second day lol.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    All right .... who's planning on camping? Family is down to one vehicle, so I need to coordinate my range set up, etc. :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'll camp at the range Tuesday night if that's an option.

Otherwise I plan to camp in DaveD's front yard. :D

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    She will have missed the bulk of the marksmanship instruction and the first History, however I believe she can catch up as we don't have many students.

She can join us for lunch at 1200 and the second part of the History. After lunch I can probably assign an instructor to work with her while the rest of the class moves on. Hopefully we will have her caught up by the end of the day.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'll be there on day one also. It's gonna be a blast. Definitely join us if you can :)

And the weather is looking good too. Bring lots of water

I just signed up for Day 1. I guess that makes me ooh-fishal.

All right .... who's planning on camping? Family is down to one vehicle, so I need to coordinate my range set up, etc. :D

Can we camp on Monday night? If so, I may just go that route and skip the traffic around 465 on Tuesday morning.

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    She will have missed the bulk of the marksmanship instruction and the first History, however I believe she can catch up as we don't have many students.

She can join us for lunch at 1200 and the second part of the History. After lunch I can probably assign an instructor to work with her while the rest of the class moves on. Hopefully we will have her caught up by the end of the day.

she has never shot before and wants to learn. I think that will be fine for her.

hooky I look forward to shooting with you again.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Can we camp on Monday night? If so, I may just go that route and skip the traffic around 465 on Tuesday morning.

Sorry, a Club member must be present and I don't have anyone available to camp Monday night. I know that 465 traffic is a pain.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Sorry, a Club member must be present and I don't have anyone available to camp Monday night. I know that 465 traffic is a pain.

No worries. I'll just get up a little earlier. Heading to shoot instead of heading to work will surely make the traffic a little more bearable.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Heading to range this afternoon to set up the target line. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful two days - Temps in the low 70's, although we may get wet :rockwoot:Wednesday morning.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Stschil has invited me. This will be my first Appleseed! Whoo-Hoo!!! REALLY looking forward to it! Thanks Steve!

Bring lots of water

I have one of those Igloo 5 gallon drink dispensers I can bring full of water if that will help.

Question: Do they have shower facilities or should I prepare for the "stand at the sink in the bathroom" method?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm not aware of a shower at the Cloverdale range.

but there is a nicely stocked fishing pond behind the clubhouse... :):

Really, REALLY wish I could be there for this one! (Heck, I wish I could be there for all of them!)

*sigh* Looking forward to the AAR, anyway.

Blessings,
    Bill

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I'm not aware of a shower at the Cloverdale range.

but there is a nicely stocked fishing pond behind the clubhouse... :):

OK, now I KNOW you don't want to see me bathing in that fishing pond. Trust me, it wouldn't be pretty at all. That, and all the "Post Event Pics" here on INGO would result in the inevitable swinging of the ban hammer for graphic pic rules violations. :):

Then again, I heard these chicks live near Cloverdale. Hmmm.....

1319capture_obrother03.jpg

NEVERMIND... I know Stschil, he would be right there with his camera to take pics to be used as evidence against me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom