• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Bump for the first midweek Appleseed shoot at Cloverdale Conservation Club March 27-28.

Here's the range event info with registration links near the bottom: 2012 Cloverdale, IN Appleseed Information

25 spots available on the line for this Tuesday-Wednesday event.

If we get a decent turnout, we'll definitely schedule more like this. :yesway:

threetenbingo

Plinker
    Nov 15, 2011
    people on here always complain about not being to attend an Appleseed because they work weekends. Ironically no one is signed up to go to the midweek clinic. disappointing

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Need some interest here. We already have 8 signed up for the April 21/22 weekend :rockwoot: but none for this first ever weekday shoot :dunno:

If you want to camp over Tuesday night let me know and will bring the firewood.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Still no registrations for this midweek event... :scratch:

Is this just a bad week for everyone or is it an unsupportable idea?

Please, help us get the word out, especially to folks you know who can't make it out for one of our regular weekend events.

:popcorn:

Bump for the first midweek Appleseed shoot at Cloverdale Conservation Club March 27-28.

Here's the range event info with registration links near the bottom: 2012 Cloverdale, IN Appleseed Information

25 spots available on the line for this Tuesday-Wednesday event.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    That's spring break week for my daughter. I'm off on the 27th and want to be there. Have a couple friends I am working. Nothing definate, but I'm 7th step my butt off.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2012
    Word on the street says SPQR is comin. Don't know if its true or not, just what I'm hearin.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, just confirmed it through back channels. SPQR is going to Cloverdale. Word on the street is that he is in negotiations to bring a Cricket.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2012
    Long shot my shiny bright hind section. There is one pre-reg and that means there is going to be a shoot with the Appleseed folks. Get your shootin breeches on and lets go hose some red coats.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Coming up soon. I know there are more out there who wanted midweek events...

[STRIKE]25[/STRIKE] 24 spots available on the line for this Tuesday-Wednesday event.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Alrighty, put me down for Two for Tuesday :D
    One new shooter (14 y/o) and an old fart (Goinggreyfast). I might even have the wife (Sassy688) talked into it if her new business allows her the time.

I'm going to try to take a personal day and come Wed too, but no guarantees on that one.

Come on INGO, it's spring break. If you're stayin home with the kids, why not come out and shoot with us! :ar15:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom